News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

JK ROWLING FROM RAGS TO RICHES

Started by firenze, June 17, 2004, 07:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firenze

to kiara,
i know kiara you have set opinions,i have too.by introducing this topic i'm not forcing u to think the way i want u to think.FIRST OF ALL UNDERSTAND THAT.a forum is a place were its not that novel, that people at times disagree.but disagreement is fine until it leads to a nasty arguement,which i have  the presentiment this will eventually lead to ,just look at that direction lavender is going.i have always adhered to a particular line of conduct.and i will continue adhering to that line until i am pushed against the wall and i am desperate to defend myself.anyway i'll stop this agruement here,afterall i was the one who sowed the seeds .i am civil to u and ur pales i expect u to be civil to me.if u think thats not possible please ignore me and i without any complains will try to ignore you and your friends.BUT MIND U I HAVE NO INTENTION OF LEAVING THIS FORUM.

Kiara Johnson

LMFAO.. I am not arguing wioth you to make you angry doll, I am arguing with you because I can.  Please, don't take it personaly, I actually like you.  You seem intelegent enough and I suppose I do owe you a bit of an opology.

I like to argue and debate.  I know you are not tryign to push your opinions on us.  You have done, just what you said you did.  Posted your opinion and I posted mine.  That is all.  Yes, I know soem ppl tend to get a bit nasty at times but I still love them and myself very much.

Ask anyone, I love being me.  lol  

But aside from all that.  I thank you for your continuing roll in this argument, please, don't stop there, I am enjoying myself hun.  NOw, where was I before I started on all that stuff.?

OH, ya, the whole opinion thinggy.  lolz.

My opinion stands and always will.  End of story.

Ginny Weasly

Ok, this isn't over till I say it's over. Before, I was just voicing my opinions. And Lav was being protecytive. If you don't like it. Too. Bad. Of course you are a HP fan, why else would you be here? But, if you think I was impolite, then don't ever go back out into the world dude. I may be young, but I bet I'v had more to deal with then you, so I don't have to worry about being impolite. So there!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret