News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hufflepuff is lonely! Waa...erm, I mean ~RP~

Started by Kayla, June 20, 2004, 12:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayla

*comes from the girls dorm in the hufflepuff commmon room~
I might look smart, I might act smart, but I am definatly (Not) Smart!!

Kiara Johnson

*Walks in from the fireplace and looks around*  Hi Kayla  *Smiles*

_Lavender_

*walks in as well, though a little more quiet than usual, sinking tiredly into a chair as soon as she reasches one* hey guys. *she smiles tiredly* whats up?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Hi Lav.  *Smiles*  Not much, just got back from visitung Sebastian.  He's so..I don't think I'l be going back there again.

_Lavender_

*she smiles* that`s what you said last time, is it not? *she smiles at her friend* so what happened?

Kiara Johnson

*takes a seat then smiels*  Ya, I suppose I always say that, don't I?  Well, he IS my half brother, after all.  No, it's just he seems to be less and less human everytime I see him and he also seems to be a bit excentric at times.

Did you know he let his hair grow>  *Smiels*  it looks good on him though.  *Sighs*  Sebastian more than likely won't show up in the school anyomre, I think I'll miss him.

_Lavender_

*she smiles, then frowns* why won`t he come back?

Kiara Johnson

*Shakes her head*  Not that he'll never be back but he mumbled something about humans and our Peculiarities.  He's prety much more demon than human any more, he looks good though, kinda impresive.

So, whatcha up to?

_Lavender_

*she nods* I thought something like that...
Oh, nothing much. Just restoring the forest from the latest Dementor raide. pain, really, because the first years aren`t cooperating when I tell them to stay out of it. *she shakes her head*

Kiara Johnson

*takes a deep breath*  You'd think the First years would mind what they were told.  Don't they realize the dangers?  I mean come on...Even after Dumbledores sermon on how not to go in there, they still continue to do so.  making more work for us.

*Growls*  Stupid kids.

_Lavender_

*she nods* mmm....`specially swince the creatures are only just begining to regroup. They`re a lot more to handle. no matter how wonderful they are, they don`t trust humans as they used to.

Kiara Johnson

_Lavender_

*she nods* Grrrr....if I ever see another dementor around the forest again...*her eyes flash madly*

Kiara Johnson

I know whatcha meen girl.  However, i don't htink they'll be poping up quite so often anyt more.

_Lavender_