News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP for the bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2004, 10:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*is walksing into the great hall for dinner and sits down*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she looks up* hey Gin. Whats up?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*grins at lav but frowns as she starts floating. sets herself down and yawns* I guess I am. *sighs* I'm too tierd latly to keep my block up...
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she flashes her a grin* I noticed. What have you been doing?

Ginny Weasly

Well, physicly, doing whatever I should. mentally, I am doing everything. Sorting out thoughts, keeping my powers under contrule. I would talk to Max and Bri about it, sice there the only other phsychics, but I'm too busy!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*she frowns* well..can I help?

Damion

*Sits at The Ravenclaw table, watching Lavender and Ginny.  He smiles a sortta sad smile then returns to his eating, rather picking of his food.  He's having a rather hard week controlling his other half*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*knowing she is being watched, she turns, and sees him, then turns back to Ginny* If I can help, I will Gin. *she smiles at her, then stands* just ask, any time... *she offers another smile, then walks over to the Ravenclaw table, and sits next to Damion, resting a hand on his shoulder* hey....whats up? *she looks at him curiously, concerned*

Damion

*the feel of her warm hand on his shoulder sends chills down his spine.  He closes his eyes for a moment then looks at her*  

Hi Lavender, nice day isn't it?

*He almost sounds pained to talk, almost as if he were in great pain of some sort.  He drops his fork then stands.*

Please excuse me Lav..ender. I need some rest.

*With that, he turns and walks most unsteadily out of the Hall, Lavender can see Dumbledore stand and leave after him, his look grave and quite concerned.*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*she frowns, knowing something is seriously wroung, here, and she follows him out, too concerned for her own good**she exits the Great Hall, and is enveloped in the darkness of the hallway, and she calls out for him, an odd tone lingering in her voice* Damion?...Damion whats going on?..Are you alright?

Damion

*A hand catches her shoulder and sftly brings her  to a stop.  Dumbledore looks down at her*

Lavender, I think it best you go back to the Hall just now...

D- NO, she can come.  She should know....

*Damions voice comes from over in a darkened corner, it sounds almost hollow, void of most feelings but at the same time, sad.*

_Lavender_

*she remains silent for a moment, then moves away from Dumbledore, and walks over to where his voice came from, despite the cold, wrenching feeling forming in her chest by the sadness in his voice*....whats going on?...

Damion

Nessun Preoccupa L'Amore.

*He speeks in Itlian.  Then looks at her, his normaly dark, almost black eyes shining silver in the candel light.*

Lavender, he's, Damion is a vampire.  

*Dumbledore words come from behind her.*

Nessun Preoccupa L'Amore.  No worries....

*Damion then steps to the side and walks out of the hall and out side.*

_Lavender_

*she follows him instantly, and walks directly to his side, entwining her hand with his, without any hesitation at all* hey.....Damion, look at me. *she raises her other hand and gently touches the side of his face, turning it toward hers, so she can meet his eyes, her voice calm and soothing* hey.....Is this what has been bothering you so much? That you`re part vampire?

Damion

*her soothing words and her touch seem to calm him, he seems to have a sence of himself suddenly although, his words don't seem to want to come to his lips.  He nods his head. then opens his mouth to speek, there, glistening in the morning sun is seen his long, slender fangs*

Sono Damion Damion Callicantzaro. Figlio di David ed erede al throne del clan Tremere di mage

*He shakes his head. Then takes a steadying breath*

I am Damion Callicantzaro, son of David and heir to the throne of the mage clan Tremere.  Non li nuocerò ..I will not harm you.