News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RP for the bored

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2004, 10:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damion

*Turns his head slightly and looks at her form the conner of his eyes,  He smiles then looks back out at the lake*

I'm srry I ran off, I had to.

*Says quietly*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*she looks over at him, her voice gentle*
No apologies, I understand. *she smiles softly* Are you alright?
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Damion

Ya, I'm fine.  As a matter of fact, quite a lot better than I've been in amonth or so.  

*Gives a half laugh*

Being a vampire is troublesome, but if you can find JUSt, the right victim, then it's well worth it.

*Loks almost smug*

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

*she smiles slightly* Thats good to hear.
*she looks over at him agian, her voice quiet* It`s going to rain...*she looks up as it does so, then closes her eyes as drops begin to sprinkle over her features*

Damion

*Watches her silently smiling then stands and offers her his hand*

_Lavender_

*she opens her eyes, and gladly takes his hand, pulling herself up* thanks.. *a broad, warm smile curves over her lips, and the rain begins to fall heavier*

Damion

*Looks up at hte sky, letting the water wash away the last of his regrets then turns to her, smiling too.*

Do you want to go in?

_Lavender_

Actually....no. *she grins, then kneels down and gathers water with the cup of her hand and splashes him**she grins and runs, laughing*

Damion

*Looks shocked for no more than an instant then begins to laugh, and takes off after, his spead catching her in a matter of seconds.  HE reaches out and grabs her, turning her around, picking her up and throws her over hsi shoulder, holding tight as she squirms to get away.  He ten walks over to the lake and tosses her in.*

_Lavender_

*she screams, then comes to the surface, laughing**she suddenly reaches out and grabs his leg, then pulls him in after, laughing her life`s worth*

Damion

*pops out of the water directly behind her and grabs her about the waist, laughin gthe whole while, then he picks her up with incredible ease and toss her furth in the lake.  Watching as she goes under,once again.*

_Lavender_

*she doesn`t come up this time, but swims beneath the surface and trips him under the water, then comes up, laughing even hader*

Damion

*Comes up laughing*

Ok, you win.  

*Splashes her with water.*

_Lavender_

*she grins, then pulls herself up at the edge, her legs hanging into the water**she simply smiles at him*

Damion

*Smiles, letting his fangs show and as the moon light hits his eyes, they glint silver for a moment.  He swins over an dcrawls on shore as well, sitting beside her*

So, what now?