News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

your fav magical creature

Started by firenze, June 12, 2004, 02:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firenze

Among all the magical creatures mentioned in the potter books I think I like the hippogriff best. Also Norbert, Hagrid's pet in the first book. The idea of riding on a hippogriff is thrilling in itself and they are gentle, you only have to bow to them and see if they respond. I liked dobbin but not all the house elfs. There is an endless list of magical creatures mentioned in the potter books. I'll like to know which one you like and which you don't.

Kiara Johnson

I like tham all, however, my favorite is the Dragons, the horntial, to be exact.  Dragons always have been my favorite magical creature.

Voursez

Ginny Weasly

Hmmm..........it's between niflers and unicorns. Hmmm
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Damion

Niflers all the way.  Why?  Because I love money so....well, you know the rest.  lol

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

_Lavender_

lol. I like the Sphinx. That creature apsolutely facinates me. I love it's mysteriousness...
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Avril

it's either unicorn or dragon..ummmmmmm..both! ;D

Fawkes

I'm like Alexa. Unicorn or Dragons both the same. :-\

kaycoo

I love the Boggarts, I think they're groovy. Wish I could shape-shift like that.