News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HP6 Title Released

Started by 0612, July 2, 2004, 05:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

On JK Rowling's site, the official title of the 6th book is released, but in a puzzle form. If you wish to solve the puzzle and find out for yourself, goto her website and stop reading. Go on... go on...

So I assume that you want to know the title because you stayed. Note: I havent broken the code myself and the title comes from my local newspaper. The title is...

is...

is...

is...

HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!!!!
To know the storyline of this book, re-read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.

Disclaimer: Although I do not doubt the reliability of my newspaper, please understand that you beleive me at your own risk  ;D

pig

i think your right beacuse i went on the internet and herd that Jk rowling anouced it her self. only about 1 hour before i saw it

Ginny Weasly

I'm just glade she finally released the name, I was getting so frusterated at the newbies who would come in and only ask about the sixth's book's name. It got on my nerves.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Yeah. I remembered locking my own poll a few days ago.

googl

Did she really relese the name or is this just one of those crappy threads every1 put's everywhere *coughs and splutters and says "me a few moths ago, coughs again*

P.s. did I get the right idea with the asterixs?
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Come on, read my post again. I said i found it on a newspaper!