News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

MY FIRST POST PLEAZ PLEAZ PLEAZ READ AND POST

Started by googl, June 3, 2004, 04:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

Dumbledore and Voldomort moved out into the street, Dumbledore wrapped an invisibility shield around himself and Voldomort, so as the muggles couldn't see them.  Spell after spelll was streaming out of their wands, Voldomort's to kill, Dumbledore's to injure.Harry then came running out into the street trying to find Dumbledore.  The Death Eaters had managed to take everyone besides him and Lupin hostage.  Dumbledore yelled "Go in Harry it's not safe out here!"  "But, Sir," "NOW!!" shouted Dumbledore.  Harry a bit taken aback went inside.  Lupin it seemed had managed to knock out 5 death Eaters and had already freed all the children.

got to go now post more soon soory
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

realy great like the change great agian keep writing. poor alstar get killed  :'(  

googl

All the children rushed to help free the remaning adults and strated to tie up the knocked out Death Eaters. Malfoy who by now had 3 people fighting him at once was cornered and he had resorted to firing spells in any direction possible.  Ginny weasly who was helping fight him fired a gobbldegook curse and he fell to the ground paralyzed, talking gibberish!  Meanwhile outside the battle between Voldomort and Dumbledore raged on.  Voldomort had almost succeeded in killing Dumbledore, but Dumbledore managed to Apparate before the spell hit him.  Dumbledore was now aiming to do as much damage to Voldomort as possible, without killing him.  Dumbledore, who usually did not hurt others had felt such rage at Voldomort for kill Mad-Eye Moody that a new wave of anger stronger than ever before had swept over him.  Voldomort was using every killing spell he knew    trying to breach Dumbledores defences, but they were just to strong for the killing spells to penetrate them.  One rebound on Voldomort but he just had time to pick up his defences in time.  Then Harry realised something, something no-one had never noticed before his scar was actually made up of minute writing all squashed together!!!  He needed to read it.  He muttered a spell under his breath to magnify the scar it read.

The one who bears this scar, has only the power to make Voldemort destroy himself. They must use their heart to find that power...

Then Harry's brain clicked on something, the only way to get Voldomort to destroy himself was to  fill himself with hope and happy thoughts, even if those thoughts were lies. This alone would make Voldomort destroy himself because of the connection between himself and Voldomort, Voldomort would not be able to live with any connection to a person so happy.  Harry raced out into the street shouting things like.  "My parents are not dead, You're going to die Voldomort, Sirius is alive again, all thoser things you did Voldomort don't mean anything they never happened!"  "No, No you're lying, you're lying!" Voldomort screamed as all Harry's hope streamed into him. "No!" "Help me!" he groaned.  Then in a flash he whipped out his wand pointed at himself and yelled "Avada Kedreva!"  Voldomort fell to the ground in a graceful arc and died.

Harry woke up in the hospital wing, destroying Voldomort had exhausted him both mentally and physically.  He blinked standing in front of him was Dumbledore, his eyes had their usual twinkle again. "Ah, Harry finally"  "What happened to Voldomort" whispered Harry.  "He's dead, Harry!" "Sir can I ask you something, how did I finally know how to destroy Voldomort last night?" asked Harry "Because Harry you looked into your heart," answered Dumbledore simply. "How is everyone else?" "Fine, absouloutley fine." "Harry I want you to know that I am very proud of, you faced up to your worst fears last night and that is something hardly anyone ever does."  "Sir, what did you see in the Mirror of Erised?"  "What happened last night Harry." answered Dumbledore.

Across the nation there was celebrations going on.  Partys non-stop.  People dancing up and down the street and packing the pubs and the restraunts. This was the day everyone had been waiting for.  The Ministry weren't caring how many muggles found out about the wizards, they were having the happiest day ever in their history.

And Harry?  He was once more at peace in his heart

Secrets
written by
googl

That's the end of my fan fic I hoped ever1 enjoyed reading it.

Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

great funny. how could Harry read so little wrighting on his head. the scar isnt that big . naice ending.  ;D

googl

Cos I'm finished with my fan fic why don't u add on to it or give an alternate ending or somehtin like that...just a thought...LOL

googl

;D