News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Daniel Radcliff = Pure Piash

Started by Ace, July 14, 2004, 01:43:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

*puts fingers in ears closes his eyes and hums so that he does not hav to listen or look at Ace's post...*
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

NO! Put him back! I think I shouldn't have said that. Every person has his thoughts. I think we should give Ace one more chance. Do me a favour and put him back. Please.

googl

Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

his been banned , that good he could'nt play niace so he goes. googl you've changed agian! :o

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Professor_Snape

Not to stir up more trouble, but this is what I believe to be right (agree, disagree, we all have our opinions... hopefully we can be civil and respect that):
I think you should allow Ace back in the forum. You all discriminated against him because of a simple stupid word. What you did to him was wrong. You were demeaning to him, and he was merely defending HIS RIGHT to use any word that he saw fit to use. If one has a limited vocabulary, one must use what he has. Evidently Ace was a fan of the word phisah or some such nonsense.
I don't support such a b@$tardization of the English language, but I do support his right to exercise his freedom of speech. As limited as it may be. Judging from the rest of this forum I could probably say there are a lot of annoying people.
"Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones."
I always thought you all to be rather immature (which is why I left, excluding Kiara and Shuibee-- whom I deem to be very noteworthy and intelligent. I think a lot can be learned from them, and they speak eloquently), but I never thought you would ban someone just because his use of words was not to the liking of you. If that were the case, you should all be banned for one reason or another. I have not seen one grammatically correct post YET (including myself, I am far from perfect)! In fact, you all include little annoyances in your posts "lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol, rite (sic), omg, wat r u (sic) , woukld (sic)  be borin (sic)  and + lol, Pleaz (sic)" and this kind of... makes absolutely no sense "yeah do he (sic) insults every1 (sic)" "his (sic)  been banned , that good he could'nt (sic)  play niace (sic) so he goes."

You say this: "he can then post properly"... right and I guess your way of posting is what is proper? "I'm Jon Stossel and I say 'Give me a Break'!"

Side Note: In one thread ACE stated "i wouldnt say i was as pure piash as some of you guys" [piash meaning coolness]
And how does Google respond? Rudely: "I'm fed up with the bl**dy expression pure piash it looks like pure p**h"
Google, you're not very tolerant of others are you?

Now, this is not to say ACE is completely innocent, I have checked his posts and he does incite fights, and he has acted off-putting. The mature thing to have done (for both sides) would have been to ignore the others ignorance. As it is, a fight started. I felt the need to defend Ace, since he is incapable of defending himself.

If you must ban me for also standing up for the right to freedom of speech, do so if you must. As I understand it, this IS A TOTALITARIAN FORUM!

My two cents, and as always: Stay Groovy, and remember "Hail to the King Baby!"
The Professor

The monkeys will fly in the year 2000
Leave me alone.

Professor_Snape

Now then, hopefully we can settle down and enjoy a good sip of tea.
Cheers.

If I offended anyone, I apologize, I am sorry. That was not my intent. It was merely to ask that you look on the other side of an issue. But I do believe what happened to Ace was wrong. Maybe he had being banned coming, but I do not believe it should have been caused over "pisah"

My two cents, and as always: Stay Groovy, and remember "Hail to the King Baby!"
The Professor

The monkeys will fly in the year 2000
Leave me alone.

googl

To a certain extent I agree with u but when he made his first group op pots we were quite civil and asked him to PLEAZ stop becos it got qute annoying, instead of saying something like  Sorry...but I like doing so I ma continuing it or something like that he then started a barrage of insults from swearing to sying others ot bullied at school ( me..according to him)  Some1 asked him if he liked Hp he replied somethin along the lines of No....Iam not a telve year old geek. Also in his first group of posts he came in to m many threads and insuled what was happenein.  This was what annoyed me not the Piash talk..  the way I see it he was in here to stir up touble... Though I do regret my very l8r on posts.

Sorry if  I hav offendded you

Goog
l

Lum

I think ace deserves another chance. u were far too harsh on her!!!!!  >:( that ginny had a go at her basically from the start. i read the posts. let ace back!!!  :'( where i come from pure peeash is the coolest saying around!! every1 says it. pure peeash roks
~*QuEeR eYe FoR tHe ElVi*~
                        ~*kEePiN iT lUm*~

googl

As I said before

o a certain extent I agree with u but when he made his first group op pots we were quite civil and asked him to PLEAZ stop becos it got qute annoying, instead of saying something like  Sorry...but I like doing so I ma continuing it or something like that he then started a barrage of insults from swearing to sying others ot bullied at school ( me..according to him)  Some1 asked him if he liked Hp he replied somethin along the lines of No....Iam not a telve year old geek. Also in his first group of posts he came in to m many threads and insuled what was happenein.  This was what annoyed me not the Piash talk..  the way I see it he was in here to stir up touble... Though I do regret my very l8r on posts.

Sorry if  I hav offendded you

Goog
l

pig

we  were all trying to be niace to him. i dont think he was banned because of the pure paish talk it was because he was insulting people if you looked at his last 50 post you would of seen all the mean things.  i did

Professor_Snape

I must apologize, I feel I made a fool of myself. I did not know of his rude behavior in other posts. Forgive me. I assumed he was banned only on the fact that he said pshih too much.
Leave me alone.

googl

Thehe is no need to apologise u only made a mistake....

pig

yea evryone douse some time or another

Ginny Weasly

I'm sorry, but I have to have my say. I simply told ace that using the same word for the name of every post she makes will annoy people, and as you can see, it did. I tried to explain it to her, but she got angrey at me. My friends stuck up for me, though I admit they didn't have to, and I am happy they did. So I expressed my opinion, I have a right to that. She got angreyer, and started swearing and being nasty to the others. I know she was reported at least twice for unapporriet behavor.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret