News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Pure Piash Chat thread!

Started by Ace, July 14, 2004, 01:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

I'm ignoring him now

*puts fingers in ears closes his eyes and hums so that he does not hav to listen or look at Ace's post...*
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Aceisback

googl

Ace, II'm not going to complan this time unless you really, really set me off....
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

ace please stop this. why do you come to a forum not to make frainds but to insult them.

googl

I'm just ignoring him now...LOL

acespal

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on July 16, 2004, 12:29:39 PM
Ok, whatever. Go ahead, insult me, do I look like I care what you think? Well, I don't, so, too bad for you. *shrugs and smiles* Oh, and just so you know, Admin will know about this.

you do know we cant see you don't you!  :-\

Ginny Weasly

oh yes, those just mean you can figer out what I am doing at the moment, they are normally used in RP's but they can be used anywhere.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret