News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

WHO DO U THINK MAKES THE MOST POINLESS THREADS IN THIS PLACE?

Started by googl, July 15, 2004, 07:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

Who do u think has made the most pointless threads on this Forum,.  Leave a post.  I will reveal mine l8r not just now though....LOL (if u know who I'm annoyed at it will be obviou...lOL)
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

Fawkes

I know who your annoyed at googl..it's the same person for me.lol ;D

googl

LOL I just figured out how to put a picture in my signatur but I wanna know how to put loads
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

~ Ella

Don't put too many because it takes up half the thread page. The dog one is gorgeous though, I must give you that.

I believe many of us make stupid and pointless posts here, however those are stupid/pointless to me for different reasons.

Although I am guessing you are aiming this whole thing at 'Ace', am I not correct?¿
~ Pure Veela...

googl

Ginny Weasly

here's what I think.
(last week) It would have been Googl, lol, sorry dude
(this week) Ace.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

googl

Major Perigord

Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

googl

Oh very funny Major...No-one was meant to read that it was an experiment...LOL

pig

great experment lol

i would say ace to and didnt you do a thred like this.

*smiles *