News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

J.K.'s hint

Started by ronweazley122, July 29, 2004, 12:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

Did any one notice that J.k. said that The half blood prince was the original title for Chamber of secrets?she also hinted that "it isn't harry or V0ldemort" In the second book,Harry asks dobby if voldemuart is the person after him,and dobby replies,"No,sir,Not Voldemort!" at the near end of the book,harry asks dobby why he said it wasn't V0ldemort,and dobby tells him it was tom riddle...that before,He could be named freely...Is J.K. giving us a subtle hint?

Ginny Weasly

hmmm, that is something to think about ron.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

hmmm, I still think it's perhaps Seamus.

Fawkes

sweetlikepoison

However, on JK's site in the FAQ section, one of the questions is: Is Tom Riddle the Half-Blood Prince?
And she answers...
Well, as Tom Riddle is the same person as Voldemort, and Voldemort is NOT the Half-Blood Prince... do I really need to answer this?

So yeah. Unless that's not what you meant at all and I missed your point completely. (Afterall, it IS 12:30 in the morning.)
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Sabastian

lol, no, it is not Riddle/voldem0rt ppl.  They are the same person, regardless what their names are, they are the same person.  I still agree with Kiara and perhaps..Dean, maybe.
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.