News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Started by googl, July 16, 2004, 11:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

googl

U got messenger....I'm just wonderin...i'n not tryin to add u or anythin

Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

yea but not realy shorehow to work it

googl

LOL it is easy  once u know how
Please visit my site there is a members area now with a brand new forum!!!  To visit go to htpp://get-me.to/googl/

pig

googl

Okay hav u got a messenger account?

pig

i think is it that thing at the bottom of the scrren it looks like two people with and x in a circle is that it.

googl

Yeah, but hav u evr set up an account

pig

my sis did on her user. did you change your user name

googl

googl

Hav u got a net passport?

pig

why so how do i do this i now my sis has her ow pasword or sommthing she added her friands names.

googl

if u hav a net passport then I reckon u hav messenger

pig

yep saw a net thinggy so?????? :D

googl

Well if u hav that try typing ure e-mail ady into the username box andwatever ure password is into the password box

googl

Well then????