News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who is your fav Weasley?

Started by Fawkes, April 9, 2004, 09:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is your fav Weasley?

Mr. Weasley
1 (3.1%)
Mrs. Weasley
1 (3.1%)
Bill
1 (3.1%)
Charlie
0 (0%)
Percy
1 (3.1%)
Fred & George
18 (56.3%)
Ron
3 (9.4%)
Ginny
7 (21.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

LavyBrown

Does no one like Ron anymore :'(
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Fawkes

Oh it's not that no one likes Ron.. it's that Ron might be second fave Weasley or something.. This poll is choosing your fave Weasley.. ;D

LavyBrown

I just wanted to know so if its your fav Weasley Fred anf George
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

I guess they were right about Ron being overshadowed by his brothers, eh?  ;D

Fawkes

hpfreak12

indeed. but i couldn't decide between bill and fred and george. they're all really cool, but bill first came to mind, so i chose him.

krazykiki

jon weasley

FRED and GEORGE are my favorite weasleys and character
7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neo

GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GIIIIIINNNNNNYYYYYYY!

This is such a tough question, I'm not sure if I have a favorite or not...

GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY! GINNY!
"Without a common power to keep them in check, there will be no advancement, and the life of man is poor, solitary, nasty, brutish, and short."~Thomas Hobbes

Fraphead

Well it matters in the movies definatley Mrs. Weasley she is so cool and in the books Fred and George.
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

hnilcogn_282

ofcoures, FRED and GEOGRE , they are cheerful
, optimisstic . And I think they are very lovely
8)

Fraphead

What are you all talking about?  Fred and George????  Don't you know it's Gred and Forge.
"Your not this brave at night are you?"
"This is night Dinkey Duddy Kins that's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."

aka

Fred and George defiantly. they're such an inspiration to me (not!)

Harrry Potter

I don't see what's so cool about Bill, Charlie and their parents! Ron is Harry's friend, but I was never interested of him. Percy is an idiot! I thing Ginny is my favourite Weasly. She's nice and cool. In the sixth book she had 3-4 boyfriends. ;D 

(I like her hair)  ;)