News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DO YOU THINK SNAPE WILL DIE

Started by pig, July 19, 2004, 06:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jon weasley

7  1/2 days till the deathly hallows!!!!!!!!!!!!

kt1986

Harry Rocks

Harry rocks

uNoPoh

I also think, that Snape did Dumbledore will, when he killed him.
The whole year Dumbledore acted as if time is running out - I think Snape told him about his unbreakable vow and so Dumbledore decided to begin the next great adventure.
Makes sense to me  -  tell Harry what he has got to do before the end. And even Voldemort must be fooled by Snape, when he killed Dumbledore.

But maybe Voldemort will kill Snape when the Half blood prince (sic!) tries to save Harry.

As I posted elsewhere I just finished my second reading on book four and it amazed me that harry overpowerd voldemort when there wands where pointing at each other.
Everybody has the right to be stupid
and it has come to my attention that you are abusing your privileges!

jon weasley

KeeperGirl

because the wands have the the feathers from the exact same bird...well i thknk it is....and brother cant overpower brother....u know what i mean

Ale_HPthebest

i wish he'll die! i hate him!!!!!!!!!

jon weasley

No Limits

I wouldn't mind. He never struck to me as an important character. I never liked him either.

uNoPoh

Quote from: KeeperGirl on September 10, 2005, 10:01:29 AM
because the wands have the the feathers from the exact same bird...well i thknk it is....and brother cant overpower brother....u know what i mean

No, I thought of overpowering in the respect, he forces Voldemorts wand, to loosen shadows of his last spells. Could have been Harrys wand also - and no books 5, 6, 7

jon weasley

KeeperGirl

But im sure that in book 4 well one of the books not 1 2 or 3 that dumbledore says something to harry about the wands holding the feather from the same bird and because of that reason they will not u know umm i dont know how to explain it but they will not work against each other in a way......i look int he book and get back

uNoPoh

Yes I know that.
But I recall the scene where there is that bridge of light between the two wands and in the middle the balls of light, that are moving toward Harrys wand and the closer they get to his wand, the more it shakes uncotrolled. Then Harry focuses his mind on moving them towards Voldemorts wand and makes them dissappear in his wand. Thats the moment, when the shadows of Voldemorts last incantations come out of his wand.
So to mee it looked in this scene as if Harry had more willpower than Voldemort himself, an that was, for me, pretty remarkeable.

jon weasley

KeeperGirl