News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Daniel Radcliffe?? read this!

Started by Dans_angel, March 18, 2002, 07:50:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dans_angel

Hi, whats up??
Well, do you girls know who is Daniel radcliffe?? well, if you dont know is the one who plays harry potter roll, and i think hes the cutest guy in earth, and im such a fan of him, :-* so i have a lot of friends that think the same way, one of them is an extra in the movie, so she gave me his e-mail!!! ;D....jealous?? :D

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Ooooo!  You got a famous guys email!  Lucky you!  But in my opinion, Tom Felton is the cutest guy in the movie.  Daniel Radcliff is pretty cute too, tho  :)
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

Dans_angel

well, of course i like tom felton too, hes sooooooooo cute, but i think that Daniel is very, very sweet, i mean, his face, the way he talks and the way he looks, i think that he is very sweet, i like sweet boys!!!

Verenchen

Hi @ all!
I think Daniel Radcliffe AND Tom Felton (I hope I have wrote the names right) are very sweet, but in myopinion Tom is a little little bit sweeter. (Allthough he is a little bit young for me!) :D
But what do you think of the other actors? Who do you like most?
Verenchen

I heard that Tom Felton acted just like Draco Malfoy  :(
I also thought that Rupert Grint was baby cute... and as always, Alan Rickman was his usual gorgeous self  ;) (well... better w/ out the grease ball wig. lol)
I like the most.... ummm... All of them! ;D Does that count?

Kaeli

Um, ya....maybe if they were just a bit older...I kinda think that Daniel Radcliffe will look good when he's older, perhaps by the time he learns how to do long division!!! J/k. No, I guess they're alright, but...what about Sirius?!!!!
Even though he's not in the 1st book or movie, I still picture him as wonderful!!! :)
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

Verenchen

Oh, I think Sirius is wonderful, too. I'm so curious which actor will play him in the movie.
I also think that Alan Rickman acts wonderful. And the black hair looks fantastic! :-)

Dans_angel

I have to be honest, i dont like at all Rupert Grint, well, i dont like redheads boys, sorry. But ppl have different tastes....my best friend hates Dan, Tom, and all of them....i cant talk about this with her cuz i end wanted to kill her  :o

Kaeli

I think Rupert Grint is adorable. And I love his accent.

Dans_angel

well, me too, i love brittish accent, is really sexy, but i dont live everyone who has it....i just lone dan for who he is

Kaeli

I meant Rupert Grint's voice combined with his accent.

HPtotalfan

Dans_angel?? U there??  GIMMIE  DANIEL  RADCLIFFE'S  E-MAIL ADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :o :o
HEYYY!!! I'm Hermione(no,really,it's my birth name)

I think brittish accents are kinda... annoying   :-/

Dans_angel

well, HP total fan, if im going to give you dans e-mail, you have to give me yourse, your e-mail, cuz i cant tell it with so many girls looking, besides, i cant give it to anyone, but if you are nice i will make an exception!

Harrys_girl_friend

Hey! Can I Please have Danile's E-Mail too??  *Makes the Puppy face*
~* Roxy *~ OR also known as *~ Harrys_girl_friend ~* just call me Roxy!

~* gentle is his nature, never has sinned, everyone knows he's the spirit of the wind*~

~*Roxxann is her name and softball is her game! She's got a homerun on her mind and woo shes looking fine!*~