News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

im still new

Started by Major Perigord, July 6, 2004, 01:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Perigord

i sined up about 5 days ago so i dont no anythin. ??? so be my friend or else. *licks the bloody knife*
Weasley cannot save a thing,
he cannot block a singel ring,
thats why slytherins all sing,
Weasley is our king.

Weasley was born in a bin,
he always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

pig

okay ,testy  :o  halo and welcome  ::)

Kiara Johnson

HEllo and welcome to the Harry Potter Fan Forum(HPFF)

:purpleelephant:  This is for you, it is a tiny purple elephant.  He likes to dance and play, however, mind you feed him, else he eat you..  

:devil:  <-- My my my. I am the Devil, no doubt about that, be my friend else I take your soul to the depths of my realm, there to be torchered for eternity, that, is the way of things around here, thanks you very much.  Oh, and please post often, can't wait to see you about. :)

Yes... the one with the elephant: Kiara Maul. The only person who's posted more than 10000 posts. Either way: WELCOME TO HPFF!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fawkes

Hi! Welcome to HPFF! I'm Fawkes I hope u like it here! ;)

Ginny Weasly

she's not the only one who's posted over 100 posts. I have too. :P Anyway due, I bet I could blast you both here, and in real life! Lol, no hard feelings though!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Ace

comparing posts is pathetic

get a life.

Professor Snape

Quote from: 0612 on July  6, 2004, 04:02:12 PM
Yes... the one with the elephant: Kiara Maul. The only person who's posted more than 10000 posts. Either way: WELCOME TO HPFF!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think... That's "10,000" not "4,800" Right Ginny?

Detention!

Kiara Johnson

LOL, Snape.  Poor Ginny, detention again.  *Sighs dramaticly*

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* I thought it said one thousand! *laughs again* Poor me *pretends to sighs* Detention is no punishment when you have it as regulary as you eat!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

emily824

hey welcome to the forum! we have loads of fun here and hope you will to...that knife thing is kinda freaky...you'll fit right in lol
-em
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Kiara Johnson

That was precisely my thought Em.  The knife thing wirked for me any how.  Instant like.