News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

oo..very creepy.. [SPOILER WARNING]

Started by sweetlikepoison, August 6, 2004, 12:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetlikepoison

CAUTION—SPOILER WARNING!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE AT LEAST GOTTEN TO PAGE 806 IN ORDER OF THE PHOENIX!!![/color]

Ok, I saw this on another forum..

QuoteThey climbed a flight of stairs and entered the "Creature-Induced Injuries" corridor, where the second door on the right bore the words "DANGEROUS" DAI LLEWELLYN WARD: SERIOUS BITES.

If you arranged these words like they would be on a sign:

Creature-Induced Injuries
Dangerous
Dai LLewellyn Ward
Serious Bites

and read the first word of each line,

Creature
Dangerous
Dai
Serious

Said a bit different, it's:

[SPOILER WARNING]
Kreacher Dangerous. Die Sirius

BUAH isn't that scary? ;D
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

Ginny Weasly

my my, I wonder if she planted that or if it just happened
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

Fawkes

Wow! yeah she probably planted that! :o

Tweetie

J.K. plants lots of stuff in her books.  If anybody noticed, the inscription on the Mirror of Erised when read backwards, says,  I show not your face, but your hearts desire. (You have to change the spaces in the letters.)  Thanks for sharing that with us, Obscure Illusion.

Kiara Johnson

way cool, both of em'  I never look into stuff like that, but wow, that's sooo cool.  :)

Fawkes

Quote from: Tweetie on August  7, 2004, 01:41:58 AM
J.K. plants lots of stuff in her books.  If anybody noticed, the inscription on the Mirror of Erised when read backwards, says,  I show not your face, but your hearts desire. (You have to change the spaces in the letters.)  Thanks for sharing that with us, Obscure Illusion.
Wow tweetie! that's cool! :o

Fawkes

I think Sirius is really dead..coz there's two things that show that:
The first is what obscure illusion posted. The second is in GOF: Harry, Ron and Hermione call Sirius Snuffles when they talk about him...and snuff means to die
So what do u guys think?

DokkenSuite

I don't think Sirius is really gone.  I belive that behind the vail is some other world or something.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

sweetlikepoison

i don't WANT to think he's gone, but did you notice the room that the veil is in is called the death room? :-\[/color]

Ohh...
[/color]

sweetlikepoison

i've found more clues that point to sirius's death here: http://www.mugglenet.com/books/details/deathclues.shtml

i won't list all of them but here's one:
On page 60 of the American edition of OotP just as they enter 12 Grimmauld Place, it says "The other's hushed voices were giving Harry an odd feeling of foreboding; it was as though they had just entered the house of a dying man."

o_O
[/color]

Ohh...
[/color]

magicball356

I totally never notices stuff like that!! She actually plants them??!! The horror!
I'm a magic ball...when you release me, you will be granted with a gift...to release me, go on a magic quest and find all 12 items...more explained, later..>

Avril

Kiara Johnson

Lady_Luna

That's freaky...
One of the cool thinks about JK is that she does stuff like that, and it takes smart people to figure it out. ;)