News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DRACOS’ REIGHN

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 6, 2004, 06:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Ok, I normaly don't do this but wanted to finish this chapter, I oculdn't wait to post because I more than likely won't be on again today.  Enjoy your reading.  ;)  Oh and don't forget to read the last posts I made on the first page before this one.  Thanks

Luvs ~n~ Stuff
KIARA

After following the caves that wound deeper and deeper into the earth, he finally came to a black door made of an element he was not familiar with and he stopped, considered it then after close observation, he decided to open it.

He walked in the room and looked up at the Demon form of his wife's ex-guardian, Evan.

Evan stared at him, his temper not exactly in the friendly stage, evidently, he had indeed been waiting for Max and he most certainly was not happy about it.

"I know what you seek, Max.  What are you willing to trade for it."  Evan growled in his demon like voice.

Max studied him before answering.

Evan's normal golden colored hair was now black and his eyes burned a red the likes of which matched the fires surrounding the edges of this room.  His wings had darkened and turned a shade of charcoal and Max noticed the end of fangs, protruding slightly from the opening in his sneered lips.

"That would depend on rather you actually intend on giving me the stone, Evan."  Max answered, barely able to keep his satisfied tone from reaching Evans ears.

Max had come to the conclusion that Evan deserved the change forced upon him, after all, he did try, more than once, to take Kiara form him and Max, was not going to forgive him for that, not ever, he didn't think.

Evan began to pace the floor of the room, his wings situated in an offensive manner, as if he were ready for battle at any point.

Max tensed slightly, not sure if he'd actually have to fight for his prize or not, hoping, he wouldn't have to; he knew it would be a pretty even match.

"Well, Johnson, what is it?  What are you willing to give up for the right to find your wife?"  Evan turned and glared at him, awaiting his answer most impatiently.

"What is it you want Evan?  I don't want to play these games with you, I'm rather in a hurry, just spit it out.  What ever it is, I'm sure it won't be too high a price to pay to get Kiara back to me."  Max spat at him, his temper beginning to rise.

Evan narrowed his eyes and flexed his wings, also very irritated.

"I don't know Johnson, perhaps you might find it too high a price.  The thing I want is something of you.  A little token to say I bested you in the end."  Evan stated quite calmly now, his manner almost as relaxed and evil as his fathers.  "However, its not just anything, you see, I have made a stone, all it needs added to it, is a soul, your soul.  Give it to the stone and I'll give you the stone of truth, then you may have Kiara for your own, decide not to give it willingly, then Kiara will be ours."  Evan finished, a wicked smile crossing his lips the likes of which sent actual chills down Max's spine.

Max froze for a moment, he hadn't thought of this course, what would happen if he too had a Soulstone like Kiara's'?  How would that affect the future of their lives together?  He took a deep breath and began to pace the room.

"What d you mean, ours?  I thought..."  

Evan cut him off.

"What's your answer Johnson?"

"Just to complete your stone, nothing more?"  Max started, his pacing ceased.  "How will you use this stone if I decide to help you with it?"  He finished, turning to face Evan, his eyes narrowed and questioning.

"That, is yet to be seen Johnson.  Perhaps nothing at all, perhaps, I may need your help at some time and call on you for a favor."  Evan answered.

Max sighed, there was only one way to get what he desired and so, against his better judgment, he relented.

"Ok Evan, you win, you've backed me into a corner that I can not escape, I will give you what you ask for, in return, I only ask that you don't lose this one."  Max said, a little peevishly.  He couldn't stand the fact that Evan had him in that proverbial corner with no way out but to feed the monster that held him there.

Evan growled slightly at the bash against him but smiled all the same, he knew he had won.

"Very well Johnson..." Evan replied then, before Max knew what was happening, Evan had him on the ground, his hand pressed against his temples, a burning sensation crept through him like he'd never before felt.

Max remembered little after that, except hearing his own agonizing scream echoing through his own mind, then the next thing he knew, he was sitting on his couch, an incandescent blue stone sitting in his hands and a headache the likes of which he'd never want to feel again.

brian

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

brian

ronweazley122

Kiara Johnson

Chapter Four:  The Power you seek, may not be what you wanted

Draco caught up with Kiara and fell in stride next to her.  He was silent as they walked the halls, the torch light that flickered along the walls cast shadows on their faces, making the two of them look even more menacing than before.  

Kiara finally stopped and turned to Draco who had ceased moving as well.

"What do you think you are to gain by using my powers for you own personal delights Draco?"  She asked, her voice now both quiet and curious.

Draco was taken by this question, he had not really thought about the consequences that might come of his making one so powerful obey him and do his bidding.  He had not thought about what could happen to him if he did indeed come to loose the Soulstone.  He quite honestly had never thought what it was he was actually gaining.

Kiara continued to look at him with that same questioning look, it felt to Draco as if suddenly he couldn't breath.  Perhaps he was wrong in doing this, perhaps..  Then he suddenly realized that it wasn't himself that was questioning, it was her questioning that made him feel this way.  What he had done, was succeed in letting Kiara know his thoughts but he couldn't stop her, no matter how he tried to shut his mind down, she stayed there, even his calling upon the Soulstone for help didn't work, she just continued to look at him with that questioning glance, if only he could look away but he found he couldn't, the one thing he had forgotten when he decided to change her, was that the old, passionate Kiara would be gone.  The one he looked at now, the one who had him lost in his own thoughts, was both very cold and any form of compassion had left her, she was what one would call the ultimate in evil, he had not even felt this way when he looked into her fathers' eyes.

Kiara continued to hold his mind in hers, continued to drill into his very soul.  Draco was held, helpless, thinking that perhaps the power he sought, was not really what he wanted after all.

Then, he felt his hand slip into his cloak pocket, grasping the Soulstone in his fingers and sliding his hand out.  He couldn't stop himself, even though his mind screamed at him to stop her, he couldn't.  She had him where she wanted and he was going to give her the stone, he was going to die for what he did and it was no ones fault but his own.

Kiara continued to hold him, his thoughts slipping past his conscious as quickly as a train passes through a dark tunnel in the night.

She held out her hand.

"You don't want that Draco, its mine, I deserve to keep it.  Give it to me Draco."   Her voice was so sweet, he couldn't resist, and he handed it to her.

Then, just as suddenly as it started, the link broke, Draco snapped out his wand and held it at her.

Kiara looked at him as it he were nuts and laughed.

"Now Draco, what ever is your problem?  You know you can't hurt me, put that thing away."  Kiara said in a droning like tone.

"Av....Avada...Ked..." But no words could form from his lips, he dropped his wand to the stone floor, heard as it clattered and seemed to echo through the halls as if there were no one else alive in the Fortress, no one but the two of them to make any sound.

Indeed, he was correct in his thought of no one else being there.  At least, no one that was alive at any rate.  Kiara had killed them all, every last Death eater, and, Pansy, Lucius and Draco's youngest son even.  All dead, all because she wanted revenge on Draco as the last of her memories slipped from her mind.

Draco tired to move but suddenly found that every muscle in his body was froze, all that is, except for his jaw.   He found that breathing was difficult and he moved his eyes to meet Kiara's'.  What he found there, made him gasp.  He remembered looking into only one other pair of eyes that were so evil that intent on killing everyone and everything, those of the devil himself.  However, even the Devils' eyes did not match the hatred that hers did.

"Draco, Draco, Draco.  What ever should I do with you?  It would seem that you, my friend, have been a really bad boy.  I have put up with your wining and sniveling for too many long years now.  I hope you enjoyed my power, why you possessed it.  Did it taste good?  Was it worth the deaths of your family? "  Kiara laughed at the look of horror on his face.  "Yes Draco, I am afraid your sons and that little wife of yours have paid the price of your obsession too.  I have killed them; they died the same as that Death Eater in Bulgarians' throne room." She finished, turning her back on him and tossing her Soulstone in the air and catching it again with a grin.  "Did you really think you could control me the way the journals state?  Did you not realize that in order for you to control me like that, you'd have to be a God?"  She laughed again turning on him, her face very close to his.

brian

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

"But it said..." Draco started then closed his mouth.

As soon as Max could move with out wanting to hurl, he stood and walked to the table, placing the stone carefully on its surface and looked at it.

It seemed not be too extraordinary, except for the fact that it did indeed glow.  He took his hand off it and the incandescence of it dissolved, leaving it to look like nothing more than an ordinary blue stone.  He raised his brow and reached his hand towards it again, as son as his hand was with in inches of the stone, it began to glow again, faintly.  He touched it.  The stone flared with a new life, the glow was so intense that Max had to look away before it died down again.  At the same time however, he could hear, in his mind, a singing of sorts, as if the stone its self was signing to him, welcoming him.

Max smiled, the first smile he had worn since Kiara had disappeared.  He knew not why the stone made him feel happy but he, unknown to him, find the answer.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked around.  Moloch had appeared again and was looking at the stone.

"Touch it."  Max offered.

Moloch hissed and drew back.

"Not if I want to live I wont."  He said, shaking his head.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if some one was to touch that stone and not be meant to touch it.  It would kill them."  Moloch answered, looking at he stone at a careful distance.  "This is a power you can seek all your life but can never posses unless that stone, wishes you to posses it.  There was only one other line that was able to posses such a thing. And the last known wielder of the God made stone, was Belgarian The sorcerer."  Moloch finished with a wink.

"You mean to tell me that this stone is the stone that Belgarian had in the hilt of his sword when he killed the God Torak?  The evil God of the Angaraks?"  Max returned, knowing the story, had hearing Kiara tell it a few times.

Moloch nodded.

"Be careful Max, it is pure power with in its self and do not go seeking to use it for destroying anyone, or thing, Like I am sure Kiara has told you.  This stone has a mind of its own; it's alive and does not like to be used.  Sometimes, power is best left alone.  Now here, take the paper and hold the stone up to read by."  

The lights in the room went out, leaving the only light coming from the truth stone.

The piece of parchment lay on the table and the blue light from the stone cast on it.

Max read finally, the two words written on the paper they were more of short sentences, than the two words they thought they were.

Isle of the Winds  

RIVAN KEEP.

"She's home..." Max said silently.

Moloch shook his head, unbelieving of what he read on the paper.

"Draco is not too bright, is he?  Kiara's powers in that Keep are far stronger than any place in the world.  How much you want to bet he's dead by time we get here?"  Moloch said with a whistle.

Evil_To_The_Max

keep going,I hate cliff hangers,your doing a great job

Kiara Johnson

K then, I finished the Chapter for ya.   :D

*Shh Draco, quiet now."  Kiara whispered, kissing his lips softly.

At the same time, Max and Moloch appeared in the hall, Moloch grabbed Max's arm and motioned him to silence.

Kiara's attention turned to the two intruders she tilted her head, feeling they were not one with Draco and not a threat, she returned her attention to the one she was about to kill.

"You've been longing for this a ling time Draco, let me ease your suffering once and for all."  Kiara continued, her voice quiet, almost loving in nature.

Max felt as though he wanted to rush over and stop her, but he couldn't move, nor could he speak.  He turned to Moloch who nodded and looked at Kiara.

Kiara then took Draco's' head in her hands and pressed her lips against his.  There was no pain in him, no emotion other than pure astonishment.  Max felt a slight wisp of cool air pass though him then saw, as Kiara's face moved away from Draco, a shining light, exiting from Draco and enter Kiara's mouth as Draco's' body fell lifelessly to the floor.

The instant Draco's body hit the floor, Kiara turned to regard her visitors, a questioning look about her expression.

"Careful Max."  Moloch cautioned.

Max nodded, still in a bit of shock at the ease of Draco's death.

"Kiara?"  He questioned.

Kiara inclined her head to him as if in acknowledgement.

"And you would be?"  She asked, her voice still quiet, yet giving off a warning that Max definitely decided he had best pay attention to.

"Max Johnson.  Kiara I'm..."

Moloch placed a hand on his arm, and warned him not to say too much, les sit irritate her.

Max pulled his arm away and stepped closer to Kiara.

Kiara laughed and tossed her Soulstone again, catching it in her hands and began to twirl it around her two hands, much the same as she used to always twirl that fire-orb.

"You are brave max Johnson.  You seem to know me, have some interesting memories of me, yet I do not remember you.  How is this?"  She asked, her curiosity peeked once again.

"Careful Max."  Moloch said between clenched teeth.

Kiara's eyes slowly moved to regard Moloch for a moment.  She inclined her head to him as well.

Moloch repeated her motion, saying nothing, knowing he need not to.

Kiara's eyes left Moloch then and returned to Max.

"You seem to seek me out, much the same as that one."  She nodded at Draco's body, her eyes never coming off of Max.  :"However there is something different.  You do not seek power only..." She trailed off, a slight look of confusion now entering her expression.  "Love?"  She finished,

However, before max could say a single thing, Evan appeared, standing next to Kiara, his hand stretched out to her.

"Come with me Kiara, your master wishes your company.  We must go, NOW."  He commanded.

:"No, you promised Evan.  You promised I'd get her back again."  Max growled,

"Really?  Well, I guess I did, didn't I?  Well sorry max, my father never made you that promise and he, over rides my word."  Evan replied; taking Kiara's hand and the two disappeared.

As Kiara vanished, Max noticed her eyes never left him, the same questioning look in them.  He knew he was about to break through what ever it was that held her.

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

CHAPTER FIVE:  HISTORY 101

"NO!"  Max yelled, his anger getting the best of him.  

Then, he changed into his demon form, his rage building with every breath, his black, dragon-like wings tearing through his robe and something else, the stone he still carried burst forth in a deep red glow, as if in answer to his rage, a light shot from it, opening up a rift to Hell.  But just as Max jumped to it, Moloch, also in his full Demon form stood suddenly in front of it, Max slammed into him, unable to stop his forward movement, Moloch's' impressive form didn't even budge.  It was like hitting a brick wall at a full run and Max fell back, his lip curled.

"Get out of he way Moloch."  He growled.

"No Max, I'm afraid the only way you are getting through is to kill me.  Moloch answered, his eyes on the stone, still glowing red with the anger from Max.

Max looked at Moloch, to the stone, and then back to Moloch again.  He didn't want to use the stone, it would definitely kill him and Max didn't want that, he couldn't defeat Moloch and he knew it, so, he growled and began pacing.

"Before you go chasing the shadow of your wife."  Moloch started, no anger in his voice.  "You might want to take a look around the Keep first, so you know what it is you chase after."  He finished, his voice calm, almost soothing.

Max started to relax, Moloch was right, he'd have to deal with this in another way, and he'd need information.  As he calmed, so did the stone and before Max knew it, he was listening to that song in his mind again, the rift the stone created had closed and the stone was glowing blue again.

"What's with this thing anyway, Moloch?"  Max asked, his voice calming and questioning, his form changing back to normal again.

Come and walk with me, get to know who you chase Max.  We can talk about the Orb of Aldur you hold in your hand as well.

Max turned to him another question dawning on his expression.

"I thought it was called the stone f truth.  What's going on here Moloch, why does it react this way?  I felt the power it held.  The instant I wanted something, it gave it to me."  

Moloch laughed, his form had changed as well, his once again, silvery dragon-like eyes looked at Max and he shook his head slightly.

"Come on, let me show you first, what Kiara has become then, we can talk all you want about the orb."  Moloch told him.

Max nodded then Moloch turned and began walking back towards a door, he opened it and motioned Max to enter.  Max did as he was asked and stopped in his tracks at he sight.

"Kiara did this?  She even killed the young boy..." Max said quietly.

"They aren't dead in the sense that you think, look at them Max, look at their eyes, I would even venture to guess that their bodies are still warm."  Moloch answered, his tone a bit distasteful.

Max knelt and turned one of the bodies over and indeed, it was warm to his touch, he looked at the child's eyes and a chill ran through his spine.

The eyes of the child were black; he seemed quite dead, but not dead.

Max stood and regarded Moloch his look confused.

"They are soulless Max.  Kiara has become the soul collector, however, unlike the Dementors, when she collects a soul, it only proves to build her power and, if she so chooses, she can reanimate the soulless for her own army."  Moloch stated quiet calmly.

"So, that's how the Devil plans to use her power then?"  Max asked.

Moloch nodded.

"If you were to openly confront Kiara now, you would just end up like Draco, that's why I couldn't let you go after her.  Your anger would have made you threaten her master, in turn, she would have attacked you, and..." Moloch nodded at the orb still in Max's hand.  "That would never openly attack Kiara and although you don't want to believe it, she would have destroyed you with out a second thought."  Moloch finished.

The two men turned from the room, closing the door behind them and walked to the throne room.

As they entered, Max looked around and saw the giant sword hanging from the wall behind the late Rivan Kings throne.  He looked at he stone as it had grown a pale color, and it's song changed to one of sadness.  Max smiled to himself.  This orb truly did have a consciousness, it even felt loss.  He was now even more intrigued than ever before, He continued to look around at the vast size of the throne room.  It was huge, nothing he had ever seen before compared to the sheer vastness of the place, he though that perhaps one could put two of the Great Halls at Hogwarts into this one room.

"Was that the sword Belgarian used to slay the God?"  Max asked.

Moloch nodded his head; his expression too, was of sadness and max could feel the loss in him, just as strongly as the day Kiara had found out that her old master had perished.

"Take a seat Max, there is a lot you need to know and I'm afraid you won't be able to go after Kiara until you learn."  Moloch said in a hushed tone.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

brian