News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

DRACOS’ REIGHN

Started by Kiara Johnson, August 6, 2004, 06:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Max nodded then went and took a seat on the Rivan throne. He had never been to the Isle of the Winds, had only heard the many stories of the place from Kiara and now, being here, sitting in the throne room where the great balls had been held, the ones Kiara would tell him about when she was only a little girl, still in training.  He smiled to himself and thought that perhaps after this was all over, he'd have to bring her back here.

Moloch paced in front of the throne then looked at Max, still holding the orb in his hands.
"Why don't you set it in its resting place in the hilt of the sword."  He suggested.

"Ok" Max replied simply, turning and placing the orb in the empty hole of the Rivan Kings sword.  

It made a loud click and the orb once again burst to life, sending a blue flame down the blade of the mighty sword, bathing the whole Throne room in a bluish light.   Max turned and eyed Moloch, waiting.

"Alright Max, if you think you're ready then I shall begin."  Moloch started, his pacing stopping and his eyes falling on Max. When Max remained silent, Moloch continued.  "  I'll start at the beginning of the story then, with the Orb of Aldur.  

You see, the orb was not always alive, it was created by the God Aldur, over 3000 years ago and has passed through the hands of many of the Rivan line, only that line was thought to have the capability to handle the orb however, the orb seemed to have the ability to choose who it let touch it.  Not many had the nerve to do it, but Kiara, when she was only 4 years old, wandered into he throne room and heard the orb singing to her and crept up to the sword and took it from its resting lace and they have been together every since.

There have however, always been two stones, one good and one evil.  Kal Torak, the Evil God that Belgarian destroyed so many years ago had made the other orb and it is still in existence as well, only it is not as active in the role-playing as the Orb of Aldur."  Moloch stopped and regarded Max for a moment before continuing.  "Kiara's Soul is encased in the other Orb.  It is her Soulstone, the Devil made sure of that.  That is why she turns so easily and that is why you MUST be careful when you go after her.  Just because the stone doesn't react to people the same as that one, it doesn't mean that its powers are any less.  Did you notice Aldurs Orb burning in your hand when we first arrived in the hall?"

Max shook his head; he guessed he was too preoccupied in his thoughts to have noticed.

"Well, it was, the whole time.  The two stones need to stay separated, if they come together, the whole world would be destroyed.  That, is another reason I couldn't let you go after her, the Orb would have reacted through you to try and destroy its other half, resulting in a cataclysmic disaster."  Moloch finished

Max turned at eyed the rob resting peacefully in the hilt of the Rivans sword.

"You wanted to kill as much as me, didn't you?"  He said quietly to it.

As if in reaction to his words, the orb flared up again, singing its mentally refreshing song in Max's mind.  Then things changed and it began to show him pictured of the war between Kal Torak and Belgarian.  Max closed his eyes and watched.

Moloch knew what was happening, the orb always wanted to show off for the people it loved.  So, he started his pacing again and waited.

brian

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

Chapter Six:  Unexpected Imprisonment

Kiara sat on the stone chair, next to her Master, her eyes fell upon the creatures dwelling in the lower levels of Hell.  A slight look of total boredom had consumed her features and she turned to the Devil who, was currently in hs human form, possibly for the benefit of her.  Although she figured that he quiet possibly longed for this form again in some way or another.

Hiss long silvery hair, mixed with black, reminded her of the chains she saw in the Oubliettes in the lowest levels.  His eyes, were as human as possible, the main difference being that he had no pupils, the color was black, there were no whites.  The clothing he chose to wear was of old style Gothic.  She figured probably early 17th century.

Evan had left them almost as soon as they reached the Devils lair.  He seemed a little preoccupied with something else and dismissed himself.  Kiara didn't remember his former self, she only knew of the here and now.

The Devil turned his black eyes on her and raised a brow in curiosity as to why she studied him so closely.  Kiara merely grinned, a most malicious grin in deed.

"You wonder why I study your form, Master.  It's simplicity in its self really.  I want to know my enemies well, and you, master, seem to be the most dangerous one I have.  Perhaps after our wedding, I will understand you more."  She said quite calmly and honestly.

"You are most perceptive Kiara.   I am indeed your greatest enemy and, perhaps after our wedding you feel I will kill you.  You might not be far off."  The Devil responded in the same manner.

Kiara nodded in acceptance of his proposal of a battle between the two of them.

"But for now, I must be off, I need acquire your wedding gift."  The Devil continued.

Kiara raised her brow once again.

"you offer me a gift?  I am honored my Lord.  Me thinks however that I do have something for you already."  She replied with the same casual threat in her voice.

The Devil disappeared leaving behind him a laugh that stated he couldn't wait for her present.

Kiara ran her hand over the hidden dagger bestowed upon her by the Demon Evan, the Devil's son.  It was her gift to her master; his long sleep would begin if she delivered her gift at the precise time.

Max and Moloch continued their conversation about Kiara and the Orb of Aldur.  Max turned his head slightly as he noticed the song the orb sang to him had changed.  He noticed that the color had begun to change again; it blue was changing to a deep red.

"Something comes for you Max."  Moloch stated, drawing his huge sword.

Max stood too, his hand reaching for the Rivan sword almost automatically.

"Don't Max, this fight is not for the Orb, as much as it calls to be wielded again, it must stay out of this fight."  Moloch stated, looking about the Hall for the intruder.

Max lowered his hand and turned, then, as he had taken the step down from the dais, the doors flew open and Evan, backed by several of the fallen Death eaters, an army of slaves, strolled in.

"What do you need, Demon."  Moloch spat, holding his sword at the ready.

Damion

Once again, you are doing a terrific job.  Keep it going Kiara

Friends are the ones who still love you even after you fart really loud in class.

Evil_To_The_Max

Yeah,This is getting good...

Kiara Johnson

"Put your toy away master Demon."  Evan replied quietly.  "You know as well as I, you have no need for it."  He finished, looking now to Max.

Max noticed the necklace around Evans' neck; at the end of it was an ice-blue colored stone, the Soulstone that Evan had just recently acquired.

Evan and the legion of slaves advanced further into the room, none of them making an aggressive move, total control is the thought that ran through Moloch's' head as the sight as they seemingly moved as one creature.

"I want him."  Evan stated, pointing a claw-like finger at Max, his burning eyes searing into the very depths of Max's mind.

"You can't have him, I need him Evan.  You can't take him, or you wont, not with out a fight."  Moloch answered, his form changing once again to the Demon of earlier.

Evan hissed, he had hoped that Moloch would stay out of this.  He was no more a match for Moloch than Max was and this was the reason for the slaves behind him.  At first glance it seemed only a handful, but Max noticed that the whole of the soulless had massed in the room now, nearly filling its vastness.  There had to be no less than a thousand of them.

Moloch stepped forward, as did the legion of soulless, each one focused solely on Moloch.

"Wait!"  Max shouted, but too late, Moloch was taken under by the mass hordes of the soulless, he had come up a few times, rendering hundreds of the creatures in half with his sword, but was taken down again, each time.  There was clearly too many of them.

Max began to draw his power up but was stopped; he glared at Evan who stood, still motionless, running his fingers over the stone about his neck.

"Sorry old boy, but I have need of you else where."  Evan replied, then before Max knew what was happening, he saw only blackness, then the sounds of the fight slowly disappeared; he was unconscious.

Evil_To_The_Max

on your every word,continue...

Kiara Johnson

Harry paced the floor of his office again.  It had been two days since he had heard a word from Max.  The last he knew, Max had gone after Kiara to her old home in the Isle of the Winds.  

Ginny opened his door slowly, her red hair shining brilliantly in the light of the office.

"Harry?  Any word yet?  I'm starting to worry.  It just isn't like him not to keep you posted on things."  She said, as she came in and closed the door behind her.

"I know Gin, maybe we need to take a trip.  I'm sure the Minister wouldn't mind.  He probably would like to know what's going on with his son as well."  Harry replied.

Ginny smiled.

"Yes, I think you are right.  I'll go ask, you get ready and I'll meet you out side in an hour."  

"Ok Gin and let him know we won't come back with out some word of his sons whereabouts."  Harry added, then turned and gathered some things form his desk as Ginny walked out.

Harry and Ginny showed up in front of the Rivan keep not more than three hours later.  They looked  up at the massive double doors and at the climb they'd have to take to get to them.  

The stone steps were huge, as if they had been built for Giants and there were well over 50 of them.

Ginny sighed and she and Harry started their climb.

They reached the doors and Harry gave them a big push; they opened quite easily, Harry shrugged and the two of them stepped inside.  They made their way down the great hallways and past door after door, no sign of life any where, not even the slightest noise came to their ears, however, they noticed that the flames in the torches seemed to be newly lilt and that the air about the place was less than pleasant.  It smelled somewhat like more a massive blood bath had taken place some place close.

They both stopped just outside the throne room, each peeking in.  Ginny gasped then almost hurled at the sight.  Harry walked in, his eyes falling on the one survivor in the room.

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Evil_To_The_Max

yeah,keep going.....*anxious ness-ness*

Kiara Johnson

Inside the throne room, the usually glistening white floor was covered in a lake of blood, thousands of bodies lay either scattered or atop one another, some rather most had been sliced clean in half by, what Harry guessed would have been the sword still clutched in Moloch's hand.

Harry stepped further in the room and slowly and cautiously walked towards Moloch.  He was careful not to disturb the bodies of the fallen and tried to stay on dry floor, of course, it was almost impossible.

Ginny followed closely behind, she averted her eyes from the chaos surrounding her.  As they came to a stop, a few feet away from the battle worn Demon, Ginny noticed he was watching them.  A shiver ran down her spine like some one had taken a piece of ice and ran it down the length of her back.

Moloch's Demon form was scary enough on its own but having him sit there, his massive black sword sunk into the stone floor, blood dripping from both it and him, it was rather nerve slitting.

"Moloch?"  Harry started then waited for Moloch to acknowledge him.  "What happened here?"   He finished, looking around once more.

"I had a little fight."  Moloch answered in a normal, calm tone.

"Little?"  Ginny put in, her look was more than a little surprised at his ease of the word little when one looked at the thousands of bodies littering the throne room.  "I would say it's more like you've had a huge fight."  She finished.

Moloch looked at her and a slight smile crept over his demonic face.

"Well, I guess it was a bit larger than I'd have liked.  I'm tired, and Max is gone."  He stated, and then mumbled something about stupid demon princes and their fathers.

"What do you mean, Max is gone?  Where did he go?"  Harry asked.

"How in the hell should I know?  I was a bit preoccupied at the time, however, it was Evan who took him so I'd gather he's probably with Kiara, in Hell." Moloch answered in a gruff, almost angry tone.  "That little twerp knew he couldn't take me so sent these soulless slaves to distract me until he could get Max and be clear of here by the time I killed them all.  Just wait till I meat him again, next time, he's going to be stuffed in a dragon's mouth and eaten.  That'll give him time to think about what he did to me."  He finished.

"Hum, excuse me Moloch, but lets try to focus on how to get Max and Kiara back for now, I think you could start planning Evans punishment later."  Ginny said, her usual tone coming back now that she had gotten over the initial shock of the situation.

Moloch took a deep breath, stood then pulled his sword from the stone floor and sheathed it.  Then, he turned his demonic face towards Ginny.

"You really can be just like your mother at times, you know that don't you?"  He started, and then closed his eyes, letting his human form retake shape.  "Now, there is no way that stupid git of a Devil is going o let us inside the gates of Hades so, if you have another way, I suggest you start thinking on how to use it because we are running short on time."  Moloch finished, looking between Harry and Ginny.

He looked extremely tired and worn, but Harry could tell he was not any where near, the end of his rope.  He raised a brow, thinking of how horrid it would be if Moloch decided at any point, to choose the other side.  A shiver ran down his spine thinking of it.

Moloch glanced over his shoulder at the now blazing blue orb, in the hilt of the Rivan kings sword and smiled.

"Max is still alive but he won't be for long if he doesn't get out of there.  The Devil has to make Kiara kill him after they wed, t seal the fate of the world.  Why?  You want to know.  Well, Ill tell you this, Max Johnson is the only person alive that can turn Kiara at any point.  It has always been so and it will always be so.  We have a total of 3 days to get them out of there.  We may not be able to help them."  Moloch finished looking between the two rapt listeners.

Harry began to pace and Ginny looked around.  She screwed up her face n concentration and the bodies of the fallen began to disappear from the room, along with them, the blood on the floor too, left.  After several minutes, the Rivan throne room was once again just as sparkling as ever, perhaps more so.

"There."  She said with a note of satisfaction.

Moloch laughed and shook his head.

"You also seem to have the knack of liking a tidy room."  He said then sat on the nearest chair in thought or, perhaps just resting, Ginny couldn't tell.

Evil_To_The_Max

Kiara Johnson

CHAPTER SEVEN:  The Deal

"So, what was Draco's' whole point of trying to control Kiara then Moloch?  I just don't get it."  Harry asked, tearing his eyes away form the luminescent orb in the hilt of the great sword.

"If Draco had reigned for more than a year, with Kiara at his side, he'd have become unstoppable but he failed to realize the power of this place.  He failed to realize that this, having held the only memories of Kiara's child hood, was in its self, magical.  He lost because he loved irony too much."  Moloch started.  "Ironic, isn't it?  That Draco met his demise simply because he wanted to prove to the world that he could control or rather have something that Max had."  Moloch finished, shaking his head.

Harry nodded, and looked over at Ginny.  She was sitting in front of a massive wall, its surface clear of all decorations.  Her eyes were closed and Harry noticed she was concentrating quite hard.

Harry turned to Moloch and winked.

"I think we've found the perfect way to found where Max is located, exactly."  He said quietly.

Moloch tilted his head then stood and walked over to Ginny's side, Harry right behind.

The Devil had returned and presented Kiara with her gift.  She wore it now making her look all the less like her normal self than ever before.

The gift he had presented her with was a gown, to be her wedding gown.  It was black, of a material unknown to human kind.  It shimmered, and was cut low ion the front, the back high, ending in a collar that flared out ward just to the edge of her shoulders.  Along with the gown came both an onyx necklace, tearing down her neck in a pyramid shape to her color bone and, a headdress, made of black diamonds as well as onyx then dangled over her forehead.

Kiara looked at herself a slight smile on her face then turned and walked from the room to sit once again, next to her new Lord.  She looked pleased and the Devil smiled.

"I trust then, that the gown is to your liking?"  He asked.

"Yes My Lord, perfect for what the occasion calls for."  Kiara replied, now looking out over the vast space before her, the lights of the flames flickering in her emerald eyes.

After a moment of silence, Kiara turned to her Lord and looked at him, curiously again.

"You have yet more questions?"  The Devil asked, more than a but annoyed.

"Yes My Lord, but if you wish for me to leave you alone, I will not ask."  She responded, knowing he'd let her ask anyway.

"Ask then, my love.  What is it you seek?"

"Only just a small question, who id it that you hold down below?"

The Devil remained silent for a moment then a smile crept over his evil features.

"It is none of your concern, for now.  Forget about it."  He answered.

Kiara turned her eyes back over the vast plain again, thinking, her ever busy mind wanting to know what it was, despite his warning to let it drop.

"Yes My Lord."  She said automatically, although, she of course, had no intentions of forgetting.

Max woke in blackness; the heat of the room was stifling.  He tried to stand, but then realized he was chained.

"Great!"  He said out loud.

After a bit, his eyes began to focus to the darkness and he could tell, if nothing else, he was in a room with no visible doors and, his powers to anything about his predicament, had been blocked.  He felt as though there was nothing he could do, but he'd be proven wrong, shortly.