News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Never have enough Rp's!

Started by emily824, August 8, 2004, 10:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emily824

*strolls down to the library and pulls out mounds of homework*
Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

ronweazley122

emily824

*looks up* oh..hey just thought i'd get some homework done...

Sabastian

*Feels talkative for a change so enters the school once again, he follows behind Ron, following Em.*  Hi Em, ron.  *Nods at him*
No person should be made to feel "Put Down" by you: avoid hurting others hearts as you would avoid a deadly poison.

pig

*spots them and walks over saying hi* holding loads of books* i have way to much work what about you gays.

Ginny Weasly

(I hope you ment guys pig, lol)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*birst out laughingfor real just seeing what she wrote* im so sorry *still giggling* i ment guys not gays *giggles even harder* im sorry agian.

Ginny Weasly

(lol)*is already sitting at a table writing an essay. looks up* Hey guys
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

(uh,I'm way baehind.)Hi,Sabastion....hey,sis.

brian

*walks in with an unusually long piece of parchment* Snape cant take a single frreaking joke, i have to write an essay about why it's wrong to onpurposly put in a shrinking potion into my classwork and give it to a a professor for testing. honelstly, some teachers are just way out of it...

emily824

( i hear ya ron...me too...so behind..)   Hey Sabastian, Ginny, Pig, and sorry Harry but you brought that on your self...you know better then to joke with Snape...that man just has no sence of hu-

Snape: What were you saying Ms. McKinley?

Uh...nothing...just saying that you have no Sence of how you're such a great teacher...you should really give your self more credit! *smiles hopefully*

Snape: 10 points from Gryffindor for lying Ms. McKinley! You're already in my O.W.L. class...don't push it! *he turns leaving us*

what a jerk!

brian

tell me about it. I dont see what purpose dumbledore sees in him teaching here...

emily824

ya i know! i mean, Dumbledore has to be the most powerful and smartest person living, you think he'd see past Snape's act and notice that he makes our lives a living hell...

brian

Well u knoe dumbledore, hes a little strange sometimes...

pig

we all now that Harry. i dont like snape either one time he pit me in detention just for giggling . he had a sign on his back flashing im a sime ball in diffrent coulers