News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Under Attack

Started by ~Harry Potter~, August 10, 2004, 09:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

*Goes to Lavender, placing her arm around her shoulders*  Come sit...*Walks her over to the couch and sits her down*  What is it, you don't have to answer right away, I realize your head is pouinding.  SOmethign tried to hit me too, but couldn't get past.  

~~Harry, I think we are being attacked mentaly, put your shields p and don't let them down for any reason, this is the last time any of us should open them for comunications.  Get down here to the Slytherin common room, seems most of us are here and way.~~

_Lavender_

*She sits on the couch next to Kiara, shaking in pain..*
I...don't...
My powers..They're gone.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

~Harry Potter~

*renforces his barroir with emotiond from the school and ports him anf ginny to the slytherin common room* I'm glad i'm an empath now.  I can put the schools emotions into my block to keep this out.  That proberly why it hasn't effected me yet.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara's lips curls then she relaxes*  Did you feel that?  Lav.  Are you ok, I mean other than that.?

_Lavender_

*She sighs, than stands and begins to pace the room, though she doesn't answer..*

Ginny Weasly

*looks at them fearfully* Any ideas who it is?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

Who has the power to do this?  It takes alot of power to break on persons barrior.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*turns to ginny* Do you know anyone who would have the power to even fracture your shield?

Ginny Weasly

*makes a face* No one in this time.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

WEl, it may just be more than one some one people/  It is quite common for wizards to use a stone to focus their powers togeter to attack a very strong enemy or many enemies at a time....

_Lavender_

*She stops, and looks at Kiara, confused, and angered, her temper rising*
So thats what they are doing? Using us as pawns, to take out one after the other?
*She throws her hands up angrily*
Wonderful.
*She turns on her heal, and snatches her cloak off the haner angrily, then storms out of the common room, the portriat slamming loudly after her, and the Fat Lady yelling after her. That is, until she turns, and the deathly look she gives her shuts her up. She turns and sprints across the stairs, rooms and grounds, her form dissapearing into the forest*

pig

* walks in and says hi to evryone* *looks at them and sees how sad they look* what wrong now.

Ginny Weasly

*looks a pig and shakes her head* You, don't move and don't use your powers till we tell you. *stands* I'm going after lav. *runs out after lavander*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*goes into a trance and a projection of him appears next to ginny* Need any help gin?