News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

OOTP Paperback Release

Started by Tweetie, August 11, 2004, 02:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey

Yes,honestly...I once put my OOTP beside me and stretched my arms to comfort myself while reading that Umbridge woman torture Harry..It`s nice work out indeed! ;) ;D

Em

I was surprised to find that quite a lot of weight came from the hard cover, because recently, the hard cover has parted with the book. (Remember a chapter in one of the books called "The Parting Of the Ways"  ;D ) Well, my dad took pity on the book and volunteered to turn it into a paperback. Remember when you bought the hardback it had this paper cover? Well, my OOTP is now paperback.  ;D

Audrey

I love it coz it helps me to fall asleep as it makes me really tired when I hold it....Will the 6th be thicker?? ;D

Em

I kinda hope so, most likely......

YEAH! The thicker it is, the more we get to read!

Em

The more we get to read, the better!

Yet, the thicker, the more expensive!

Em

But it usually goes proportional like this...

Audrey

da thicker is better,yeah!As long as it is less than 50 pounds,I don`t care ;D(shouldn`t be that expensive I hope ;D)

Fawkes

It's around 80 or 90 where I live..  :-X

Em

hmm, I'm thinking you ppls have differant moneys than me.... You can get the paperback for like $5 here.... I have the hard back though.....Dunno how much they are, I only bought GOF for like $9 when it came out....The rest I got for christmas and birthdays ;D

Fawkes

Yes the dollar is 3 1/2 dirhams here (I think :-X )

Em

I dunno anything about that stuff :-X