News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Oh my god!!!!!...JK died

Started by ^Draco _Malfoy^, April 2, 2004, 06:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crankypinnaple15

:Pi almost belived that until i saw the end!! :P

harrypotterfan:)

LOL, great april fool joke right there
almost got me there  :-[
LOL ;D :)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

iluvharryandginny818

WHAT IN THE NAME OF JK WAS THAT BOUT ALMOST SCARED ME MY DAD CRIED WHEN IT WAS READ  THENI SHOWED HIM THE REED WORDS AND HE WAS LIKE OH MAN AND BOY DID I RUN FASTR           

JUST KIDDING
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

darkluv37

Quote from: ^Draco _Malfoy^ on April  2, 2004, 06:59:49 AM
Heres what it says:

LONDON -

Joanne Rowling, author of the wildly popular Harry Potter book series, was in the car with her husband behind the wheel when another vehicle collided head-on, causing immediate death for the unidentified driver of the vehicle.

When paramedics arrived on the scene, Rowling & the other driver were already dead and husband Neil was unconscious and in critical condition. He was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital, where he is expected to make a full recovery.

Bloomsbury, Rowlings UK publisher, was unavailable for comment, as was her daughter Jessica.

An unidentified Scholastic spokesperson was questioned about the future of the Harry Potter series. "Right now were not going to do anything," she said. She also denied that the series would be finished by ghostwriters, and expressed uncertainty as to whether Rowlings notes would be published. "We know she has a fanbase that would be crushed if they thought they would never find out th end, but we also will respect the wishes of Rowlings family if they dont want [the notes] published."

By the way, this entire article is a giant April Fools prank. Gotcha!!!!!

that is not funny my mom died in a car wreck not jking

iluvharryandginny818

I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol