News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

who harry will marry

Started by cho chang, August 26, 2004, 05:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fawkes

Hmm.. yes pointless topic! But we took two pages taking about a pointless topic! :-X

EDIT: It just became 3! :P

Audrey

yeah,I know he won`t get married in the original book and obviously J.K won`t write it,because HP is not Jenny Colgan nor  Sophie Kinsella ;DBut bless Cho Chang who started this!The topic itself is good enough to talk about.Of course the prediction that Harry will die is pointless though!!It`s fun to talk about who Harry will marry!

Fawkes

incarnata

Um, people pleease. The person harry would marry is obvisouly Hermione. They're both smart, been through a lot, and can connect like no one else. ::)

ronweazley122

....Harry isn't going to marry any one.J.k. DOES NOT advocate young marriage.Thankyou.

harrypotterluvr224

Harry and Ginny will most likely get married because they were madly in love in the 6th book. The were going out but Harry gave her up so she wouldn't get killed. She will probly go after Harry and tell him she would rather be with him than without him soo, thats what i think.

nicky potter

GINNY AND HARRY..........WHAT A GOOD COUPLE.........BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HERMIONE.......IS IT TRUE THAT SHE'S COUPLE WITH  DRACO MALFOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ronweazley122

no,it isn't.And once again,he won't be getting married,as there are only seven books.Guys don't generally get married that young....
hey, I'm back.If you want to talk to me outside of HPF, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/hawthorne_park_forever Just add me.

You're someone, who knows someone who knows someone I once kne

iluvharryandginny818

Quote from: nicky potter on August 22, 2005, 10:56:03 PM
GINNY AND HARRY..........WHAT A GOOD COUPLE.........BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HERMIONE.......IS IT TRUE THAT SHE'S COUPLE WITH  DRACO MALFOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOOO OF COURSE NOT SHES WITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RON WEASLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

darkluv37

Quote from: Ginny Weasly on August 26, 2004, 08:47:24 AM
1. JK said she won't write a book about after the schools

2. I disagree. Ron hopes that will happen, because he's friends with Harry, so he wouldn't have any problems wit Ginny and Harry hooking up. But, Ginny won't hook up with Harry, simply because he did like her once, wich could mean she won't want to trust him like that anymore.

THEY WILL BE TOGETHER I SAID SO!!!!! hehe

iluvharryandginny818

okay then u mean tahht harry and ginny will live happily ever after like ina fairytale

darkluv37

NO like in the wizard world DUH

iluvharryandginny818