News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Fan Fiction Themes..

Started by sweetlikepoison, August 28, 2004, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite kind of fanfict to write?

Humor
0 (0%)
Dark/Angst
3 (33.3%)
Romance
1 (11.1%)
A touch of all of them
4 (44.4%)
Other
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

sweetlikepoison

Me, I've only done humor before but I'm thinking about doing an angsty one :)[/size]
Official Keeper of All Things Green and/or Shiny aboard the SS Fire & Ice

Ohh...
I wanna put my tender heart in a blender,
Watch it spin around to a beautiful oblivion...
[/color]

_Lavender_

My favorite to write, would easily be darker stories. I don't know why, I just fall farther into the plots, I guess. Coming a bit later, I'll post up my new story, Black River.
But right now, I'm trying to retype everything I had had on A Death Wish. *Growls and begins to beat computer with nearest book* I fear that may take longer than simply continuing what I have written on Black River..So I may begin to post that tomarrow, actually..
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Kiara Johnson

Quote from: obscure_illusion on August 28, 2004, 11:22:14 AM
Me, I've only done humor before but I'm thinking about doing an angsty one :)[/size]

Yes, and I miss reading your funnies.

Darker ones for me, of course.

Ginny Weasly

I couldn't tell you. I've only writtin one story that I'm almost done writeing. I just have to post it.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

Well, hurry then Gin, so I can put it o MY site...PLZ!!  No presure or anything

pig

me i write a little dark and some romance it depends on the storry line ive only written two which are bough not finished yet.

Tweetie

My fan fiction story has a touch of them all, with the dark, scary side of the story most noticable, and the romance hidden beneath the surface.  I plan on having the romance part bust through, so to speak, in several parts of the story.  As for the humor part, I try to include a few jokes every now and then.  ;D

:sweetheart: Tweetie

For me, anything and everything. My only flaw is that I'm inconsistent.  :'( I've got one love story and one action story I need to complete (the fanfics) but I'm just too LAZY!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(:'( :'( :'( :'(

Flirtacious

Read my Hr/Dr & Hr/H & Hr/R ff at www.winglin/fanifc/B_Bootyful!!! ;D ;D ;D

Please?? ::)
You Flirty Dirty,
You'll Really Hurty!

Hello, I've gone missing.  I've gone to look for myself.  If I return before I get back, please keep me here so I won't get lost again.

Read my fan fiction!  I command you to!!  Go to www.winglin/fiction/B_Bootyful ! ! !

ronweazley122

I tend toward humor,But I've just began a story w/ angst/love....It's called ron's girl.....I really am hoping I can finish that soon,I just can't get on because my 'rents get to bed late,and this is my lil'bro's room(Honestly,who puts a baby's crib in a COMPUTER ROOOM?!)

Kiara Johnson

Honestly indeed.  I miss you Ron.

Huggles
Kiara