News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

this is my first, please read and psot thanks :-)

Started by Hermione_Granger, July 8, 2002, 02:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermione_Granger

just out of curiousity, why does, belowmy name s ays 'i'm a llama'? er - im not! anyway...the stroy.....do you guys really like it? :-[

dear harry james potter,
your owl knows where i am. i will hopefully be paying you a visit sometime during the eventfull year. please be careful. never go places by yourself.
-sthrgjhra;yhgrhelayhklafhkladhklgdk

and a piece pf parchjment fell out. hermione turned off the light, and it glowed 'a'. she turned the light on again. they stuffed it away.
they wen tup to see hermione's room. she had a pink bed, white pillow. she had tow dresseers and a closet full of clothes. a jar which had on concealed a nosey, horrible reporter, rita skeeter, sat on her desk. she had a hwole bunch of books hiding her desk, and her trunk was tucked away in the corner. on her wall, right next to her bed, was a whole bunch of pictures (moving) showing her and  - viktor krum.
one picture had them beside the a fire, sipping hot choclate, krums arm round hermione.
another showed them outside by a frozen lake, krums arm round hermione again, only this time her head was reasting comfortably (though her smile was nervous) on his shoulder. there were some more, krum lifting hermione in the air, them ice fishing and so on.
ron glared at them, but hary smiled thoughtfully.
'u and krum really seem a good couple.' harry said.
'if u ask me, he's too old for u, hermione.' ron snarled.'did u kiss at all?' hermione went red.
'well.....he kissed me hello, and i kissed him goodbye...and uh...there is a few pictures of us...er - kising.' she lifted her pillow, and underneath it was her and krum, dresed very neatly, krum smooching her, very close to her mouth. she was smiling and blushing. he looked as though he had eon the quidditch world cup.
they were going out to dinner with the grangers to swiss chelat. it took awhile for them to be seated, but when they were walking, a group of teens (mixed boys and girls) looked at them walk by. the boys raised their eyebrows and major approval of how hermione looked. one girl whispered to her friend 'zarah, zat eeze zee girl 'ew waz weeth veektor krum. she usally 'as verry ugly, bus'y brrrown 'air. she looks pretty today, tho, no?' her firned gave a very jealous look. hermione turned a bright red. then another girl jumped up, and positivly screamed
'my goodness! sacre bleu! eezt - eezt - 'arry potterr!' all the teens jumped. everyone stared at them. it was harrys turn to go red as rons hair.
''arry! oh 'ary! my i plez' 'ave yourr auto-graph? you ver so amazeeng during zee triweezard tournamen!' hary signed the girls purse in lipstick. one guy came up to him and said
'arry, trulee amazeeng. cool' finally they sat down to eat.
that night, the three of them were sleeping soudnlessly on the three couches, all facing eachother.
harry was siting on a couch. sumone, wearing a black cloak wuith a hood, walked up to him.
'harry.....' the voice said. harry cuoldnt tell if it were a boy or girl.
'who r you?' hary asked. his voice echoed in thew dull white room.
'the mystery writer.' it whispered. harry got up, advancing slowly, wanting to de-hood the figure. it moved back, without meaning to.
'what do u want? why is my year going to be so eventfull?'
'harry......i do not speak why.....just....be....carefulllllllll.....' the voise sounded, echonig also. harry was about to take of the person hood, when crookshanks appeared, purring loudly.
'crookshanks!' hary hissed. 'go away!' crookshanks pressed up against the thing. the perno shook crookshankspaw, as though they had a sum sort of deal.
harry bolted up, sweating. he heard a loud purr. comnig from outside. he got up, and pressed his nose agaisnt the window. he could see, very faintly, a cat and a person. the cat was definitly crookshanks....and judging by ron and hermione's last conversation, that hood claok person was.................
is barbies name REALLY barbra, but barbie is just 4 short?

Hermione_Granger

wormtail.
hary ran to rons bed, abnd shook him violently.
'ron! ron!' harry hissed. she shook, and rolled over.
'wassamatta harry?' he mummbled.
'womrtail! outside! crookshanks!' he jumped, and look alert.
'wormtail? u sure harry?' he breathed
'sure im sure. its the intruder! remeber...' ron jumpeed again, and ran to hermiones bed.
'hermione! hermione!' he shook her wildly, and she bolted up. he eyes wwere wide and shiney.
'what is it ron? whats wrong? what is it?' she asked breathlessly.
'wormtail. outside. with crookshajnks!' hemrione gasped, and they all ran to the screen door. ron opene dit in a hurry, but hermione stepped infront of him and snarled at him.
'sssh! do u want him to see us? we should sneak up on him!'
'yes, hermione.' orn whispered. this wasny the only time they were afraid out of their wits of hermione. once, in thier first year, hermione had cast a full body bind on neville with an extremely evil look, though was sorry, but ron was afraid of her, and harry was also firghtened.
they tip toed outside, slowly. wormtail looked at them ofr a fracture of a second, then crouched down and started whispering to crookshanks.

emily824

Harry Potter and the Signs of the Dark Lord

new chapters are in so read it if you follow the story! ;)

Sway

Dave Matthews Band muvarse mi mundo!!!!  Are there any other dave fans here?

emily824

come on, why do u keep us in suspence? :'( i can't take it any more!

Hermione_Granger

lol. ok continuing........

they tip toed as quiety as they could, though they still were far away from the distant wormtail and crookshanks. suddenly, out of the blue, hermione. she dissapeared.
'HERMIONE!' ron and harry screamed.
juist then - 'AHHHH! HARRY!' ron had dissapeared. harry took a step forward. his foot slipped. he screamed, and wormtail ignored them. he felt his wasit dip into very very freezing cold water. it was gushy and sticky. he felt like he was being sucked into it.
'hermione? ron?' he called.
'harry? is that you?' ron yelled. it was troo dark to tell where they were.
'ya.......eh, hermione - is this, by any chance, quick sand?' harry called. he heard hermione gulp and ron moan quietly. they were being sucked in faster and faster. harry grabbed onto rons hand, and he grabbed onto hermiones. hermiones head just got sucked in, it was up to rons neck, and harrys chest.
'hermione! noo!' ron yelled, tyring to pull her up. it just tugged the three of them down even faster. harry took a gulp of cool night fresh air. they were being eaten alive by bugs, and harry felt a bee land of his glasses. it was right on his glasses. he wiped it off, and his brittle grip of the dirt let go. 'nooo!' he yelled. ron just got sucked in. he got pulled away for mthe edge. the last thing he saw was wormtail dashing towards the three of them. he waved his hand frantically, so someone, hopefully, would hear the commotion and come and grab them out of the muddy water. he tried to breath, even though he knew it was impossible, and just got a mouthful of dirt. his lungs were peircing him with pain, his head was growing dizzy. suddenly, he felt rons hand slip from him. he was getting lift up by someone. he was let go of a considerabl amout, and knew hermione had gone with him. harry waved his hand, trying to scream. he got more quick sand, and he felt like he had swallowed a small rock. he was running out of air. he felt his closed eyes roll back into his head. he was a goner.

Hathor

GOOD STORY!!! KEEP GOING!!! WHO IS THE MYSTERY WRITER?????? lolz. rEally, now that's i'm feeling normal (ish) keep going!!! :D

emily824

oh please keep going! the suspence is killing me!  :-\
scinece hemione is with krum, than ron can go with me!*lol* seriosly
love the story keep posting!
-emily ;)

Hermione_Granger

ok ok calm down! i'll keep going, lol.
i'll give u a hint.
im thinkning like j.k.r. herself, so that means a lot. i hope u get it. like how things appear earlier in books and then they appear later.

then, suddenly, harry felt someone grab his wrist tightly.he wa sbeing pulled onto land. he heard the rescuer run away. he heard a faint pop, and felt something fury pushing agaisnt him. it licked his face with a cold brush, then he heard people calling his name. it sounded very far away. he was being shook violently. his head was spinning. he opened his eyes, and his vision came slowly to him.  two muddy faces stared at him.
'ron....hermione?' he asked, getting up slowly. he was still out of breath, and but the sound of very heav ypanting, so was ron and hermione. crookshanks sat rat on harrys legs. he pushjed him off, but crooskahnks still followed him, probably cuz pof all the bugs.
'ooooo what r we gonna do? we're all muddy, we might get into trouble!' hermione squealed
'hermione! calm down! we'll think of sumthnig!!' ron said in alarm.
'the hose!' harry said suddenly. they dashed for the side of the house, hermione in the lead, crookshanks tagging harry closely. they rinsed down, yelping at the coldness. by the time they were down, they were shivering like crazy, taking heavy breaths. they wlaked inside, sat down on their beds (crookshanks sat inbetween harrys crossed legs) they stared at eachother.
'who saved us?' ron asked
'i dunno....it could'nt have been wormtail. he wants be dead. and if u two r dead, like he'll care, it'll proabably be easier for lord voldemort.' the two flinched at the name, and as usal, harry ignored it. herminoe was looknig at crookshanks intently. crookshanks stared back.
'i don't get it. why didn't wormtail just kill harry with -well- you know - ' she turned red. ' avada kedavra' she finished.
they all looked at eachother. hermione was still concentrating on crookshanks, who quickly lookd away and stared out the door.
'i don't understand...' hermione mummbled.' it would've been easier. it would've been quieter too. so why did he do that? why was he talking to crookshanks?' the three thought abou these hard-answered questions.
pretty soon, they drifted off to sleep.  only crookshanks stayed awake, acting rather jumpy.

emily824

really cool! love it...love it! maybe wormtails becoming good?(ya right!)  please put me w/ ron.... :-\

Hermione_Granger

eek! im soo happy u guys like it! yes, em, i'll put ya with ron! do u wanna be from durmstrang or beauxbatons? what do u look like? or do u want me to make up my own description? clue - things are necessairly what harry ron and hermione say they are. theres more to what meets the eye. oh, and have u guys heard this song the goes like this-
he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it anymore obvious? he was a punk, she did ballet, what more can i say?
cuz i need to know who wrote it and what its called!!!!!!!!! thanks - anyway - continuing.......

the next day they were very sleepy, and hermione had come down with a cold. ron was doing everythnig wrong to helop her, like trying to scare it out of her. he had gone as far as to say, dea din the night, when they were all sound aslewep (except for that crookshanks, who was acting very strange)
'hermione! ooooo hermione! harry - i think he's - dead!' hermione had jumpe dup and started to ball her eyes out. then when harry had awoken from the noise, she had ran up to him and hugged him tightly, and gave ron a good kick where the sun didn't shine (she had ment to kick him in the head, but her aim was poor, and he had jumped in the air with laughter.) after that, they had been rather touchy with eachother. after a few weeks had passed, they went to diagon ally to get their stuff. their was a big crowd around quality quidditch supplies, and ron and harry just had to check it out. a banner was floating in the window. in the crowd, ron and harry ogt seperated.
'ron?' harry called. he though he heard sumone call his name, but he was being pushed and shoved by the mob. just then, her heard sumone say in his ear
'hi harry. have u seen what the big commotion is?' it was cho chang. harry flushed a deep red.
'er - ah - um- huh?' harry asked. she was looknig prettier than usal. just then, a handsome boy came up to them, an dhe too, gaped at cho.
'uh - er - miss? would u like - to - er - get to the front?' he asked. he was rather muscily, and he managed to make way for cho. just when harry started to feel put down, cho grabbed his hand  lightly and said
'were a pair in this mob, harry. lets go together.' she said in mock bravery. he nodded stupidly, and they went to the window.

NEW BROOMSTICK!
name the new broomstick! it goe ssuper fast, your hardly eevn a blur! it makes the firebolt slower than a snurtle! write down a name and send it in to quality quidditch supplies! zoom zoom!

cho looked delighted. they went back to the back of the audience, and cho looked into harrys eyes. he felt a chill run threw his spine, a ncie,m happy chill.
'uh - so....' harry said
'hmm....well, i suppose i'll see you at hogwarts, harry!' she kissed him quickly on the cheek, smiled, and dashed away. harry touched his cheek where sh ehad smooched him, and smiled stupidly. he then heard snickering. ron, dean, seamus (two fellow gryffindors whom they shared their dorm with, though neville longbotton wasn't there) harry went red, and then hermione came by.
'o, i should've known - c'mon, i know whatever it is, it's not as important as buying new quills and books!' ron snorted, nad hermione ignored him. they walked away to buy their new books.
'hermione.' ron said suddenly
'hmmm?' she asked, looknig at a book called 'enchantment enhances!'
'what did krum tell you before we aboarded the carrages?'
'huh - o - humm....' she shrugged and muttered sumthing, which they couldn't hear.
'huh?' harry asked
'he-he might get a job at hogwarts, to - to see me more. thats all.' she looked higly embarassed, and ron thumped a bookcase, with tittered threatingly. the manager gave him a warning look, and ron shuffled out of the store, steaming.
'i don't see the problem.' herminoe said, scanning threw a book.
'i dunno, hermione. maybe ron doesn't like the fact that u're going out with one of his favourite quidditch players, considering u cant even tell the difference between a wonky faint and a wronskie feint.' harry shrugged.
hermione went scarlet, and tutted.
'o, please! like that matters!' then she marched out of the store. harry followed her, wishing he hadn't said anything. he didn't really know why, thats just what he figured. hermione went into magical mengeries, to buy some calming down medicince. he was being jumpy, which she found strange. there was only one other person in there, beside them and the manager. someone with a hooded cloak, and black boots. the person looked at them, then jumped. the person let a cat drop, and then the person ran from the store.
'hermione......harry.....' ron said. they all thought the same thing. hermione threw her money onto the desk, yelled 'keep the change' and dahse out of the store to follow to hooded person, aka, what seemed to be, wormtail. they ran, but that person ran faster.
'STOP THAT MAN!' ron roared. they chased  him , tripping over things. ron knocked over a snowy owl, which fluttered after them, screeching. hermione bumped into a witch holding a plate of worms whic turned colours before their eyes, and she yelled 'sorry! my bad!' and kept on running. ron fell over, but harry and hermione kept running. the owls talons dug into him, and he hulted, and was threw to the ground with great force.
'go, hermione! gooo!' harry yelled. to both their surprise, and to the old lady holding the garbage can, hermione jumped onto the grabge can, leaped into the air, and flew on top of the cloaked figure. the person tried to get up.
'hermione!' he said in a muffled voice. hermione gasped. she knew that voice.

Hermione_Granger

hey guys, i was wondering, do u guys want me to write the other two books? like,. my own fan fic series or sumthing? cuz i have some great ideas, and i want to share them with u all. and has anyone heard this song, know the name, or know who isng sit? its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!
goes like this -
he was a boy, she was a girl, can i make it anymore obvious?
he was a punk, she did ballet, what more can i say?
he wnated her, she never tell, secretly she wanted him as well.
but all of her friends, stuck up their nose, they had a problem with his baggy clothes.
he was a skaterboy, she said see ya l8ta boy, he wasn't good enough for her.
and so on. theres more, but i think u could reconize it by now. i think its punk rock. a girl sings it. thanks :-)

emily824

that would be so cool if u wrote a series! any way, i really want to be an american, but went to a school in ireland...is that ok?  :-\  my full name is Emily McKinley. thatnx so much for puttin me w/ ron, nobodyelse will  :'(
thanx
-emily ;D

Hermione_Granger

no prob! i needed a new character anyways.......
i think i'm gonna keep u ppl in suspense for awhile.....that way u never know who the claoked person is. muah hahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tee hee!
but hey, u never know......keep checking it out! :-) i'm glad u like my series idea, i hope everyone else does!!!

emily824

OH NOOO!!  :o U CAN'T KEEP US IN SUSPENSE! it'll drive me crazy!!!!!!!  ;)