News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Future RP: reunion

Started by Ginny Weasly, October 2, 2004, 09:01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

(Some backround info: we've been out of hogwarts for 15 years, and now they are having a reunion for everyone who was in the school when we were [you guys were in seventh then, I was in sixth]. You don't have to go along with any of the other RPs, be completly creative{this is something like what I'm doing in school, don't ask...})
*Ginny wiped some sweat of of her forhead as she finished packing yet another box. This move back to England was more work than she had hoped for. She felt some on pull on her leg and smiled at her small five year old daughter, Alisha* 'Isha, honey, wat do you want? *ginny bent down and smiled at her*
ALisha:Mummy, can you tell me again why we have to move to England? *the little girl asked this as she held her mothers hand on the way out to the mail box*
G:Because sweetheart, you want Nathan to go to Hogwarts, don't you?*alisha nodded her little eager head as she looked at the envolops inside the mail box she pulled on out, working out the letters*
A:Yeah, but- hey Mummy! Look! Theres a letter form Hogwaarts! *ginny picked up the little girl and took the letter, she readit outloud to Alisha*
Dear Ginny,
There is to be a reunion of all the students that where in the school during ____(I forgot the time periods!) The date is August 29th to Augest 31st. You may bring your familys. We would appricait it if you could come.
Signed
Minerva McGonaglle
*Ginny smiled as she hugged her daughter. They didn't have to hope, because she would be there. Why would she miss it?*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

ronweazley122

*smiles as he opens his letter,having just gotten home from work from the ministry*(so,how old should we be?)

Ginny Weasly

(well, if you were 17 and it's been 15 yrs. since you got out, you be 17+15=32. I'd be 31 though)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*sits at home in london by the fire. her 6 year old dughter rest on her asleep. while her brother 4 is a sleep next to her.*

*a owl swoops in and delivers an letter at her feet*

* she opens it*

*smiles*

a reunion i cant waite to see my friands again

Ginny Weasly

~Three days later~
*Ginny set the childrens bags down. They were in at the Burrow and it was full with her brothers and thier familys.*
Mum! Look at this fridge! *Ginny laughs and walks over to elevan year old son Nathan*
G: I see hun.
Nate: Isn't this room great? I wish dad were here to see it. Why did he have to work for another day anyhows?*nate stuck his bottem lip out as Alisha came into the room holding a teddy bear*
Isha: Mummy? Can Jerry come with us to Hogwarts tomarrow? Or do we have to leave him here at Granmums? *ginny smiled, thankful that Alisha had saved her from Nate's begining tantrum*
G:Sure sweety.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

* walks throw the cold to the borrow with her to children holding her hands*

* walks to the door and nocks*

Ginny Weasly

(I changed my last poast a bit, lol)
*opeans the door and smiles* Pig! Hi! Come on in! *closes the door behind Pig and smiles. They hear something crash and she rolls her eyes and turns around to face the living room*
Nathan! How many times have I told you not to play soccer in the house!
Nate: But Mum! Carla was saying I could-
G; No, Nate, put the soccer ball up in our room and keep it there! *pulls out her wand the vase he had broken fixes itself. Turns to face pig again* Wow, you look awsome! These your kids?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

yeah * they now stood a little behind her a bit shy*

this is Josh *points to the blond hair litle boy who waved shyly*

and this is isabella.  

Ginny Weasly

*kneels down and smiles at them* Oh, Josh is so handsome! And Isabella is so beutiful!* strightens up. Alisha comes running in, followed closely by Nate, Carla(Freds daughter), Alan, (Bill's boy) and Tarvis (georges son).
Alisha :Mummy! Tell them to leave me alone! *Alish grabs hold of her mothers leg and the boys and Carla stop and look at her*
Nate: ermmm... Hi Mum!
His cousins: Ah... Aunt Ginny, fancy seeing you here? *they throw nate a look and turn and ri=un to the kitchen nate tries to go with them but she grabs his collar* I don't think so. *looks at Pig* Come sit down.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

pig

*she folows ginny and sits down*

Isabella: mummy im bord

*smiles* go play with the others.

*Lifts Gosh up and sits him on her lap*

Evil_To_The_Max

*enters*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

pig

Ginny Weasly

*nods at Alisha* Honey, why don't you take Isabella to see you cousins? *nods at her daughter but scowls as nate startes to get up* Not so fast Mister. I think you can sit here with me. *nates makes a face and sits down again, folding his arms**grins at Pig* I can't wait till tomarrow. Conan is still in America, but I know he's way to ecited to be late.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Evil_To_The_Max

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Ginny Weasly

*looks up at max, surpirsed* When did you get here Max?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret