News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Extra Books

Started by 0612, October 5, 2004, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you have "Qudditch thru the ages" and "Fantastic Beasts"?

Quidditch only
1 (7.1%)
Fantastic Beasts only
0 (0%)
Both
8 (57.1%)
None
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Ginny Weasly

yes you do Em! Yeah, I did notice that about Fantastic Beasts. I really liked reading about the leapfold. I think thats what its called. lol, I lost my book!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

hey! You do too Gin! I am working my way down the list! ;DI am on the first on :-\....I need caffeen, then I can read!

mine are on my bookshelfe, I hope../....

Audrey

I do support comic relieaf actually ;)

Em

Quote from: Audrey on November 24, 2004, 07:30:11 PM

Not really sure what you are talking about, but ok :P

journal415

aheheh..
i hav none of 'em..
but i do have an e-book of the hpdictionary..  ;)

Tweetie

Quote from: emmawatsongirl on November 26, 2004, 10:04:07 AM

Comic Relief is a charity set up in Harry Potter's name, started by J.K. Rowling, I think. :-\  I do know this for a fact: the proceeds from Fantastic Beasts and Quidditch go to the charity.  The money is then given to poor children in other countries to help improve their lives.  It's a great charity! :)

Way to go, Audrey, for supporting them!  It's so nice to have people around who care about others! :)

Em

Quote from: Tweetie on November 27, 2004, 06:25:42 AM
Quote from: emmawatsongirl on November 26, 2004, 10:04:07 AM

Comic Relief is a charity set up in Harry Potter's name, started by J.K. Rowling, I think. :-\  I do know this for a fact: the proceeds from Fantastic Beasts and Quidditch go to the charity.  The money is then given to poor children in other countries to help improve their lives.  It's a great charity! :)

Way to go, Audrey, for supporting them!  It's so nice to have people around who care about others! :)

cool

Yeah. Actually, a percentage of proceeds from all the Harry Potter books go to Comic Relief, too!  ;D

Oh, BTW Ginny, it's Lethifold, not leapfold  ;D

Well, now I've found out another magical creature not in Fantastic Beasts. It's the Hinkypunk. They never mentioned it...

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* I knew it was along those lines! Thanks.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

;D Yeah... That's what they mean by getting the gist of it!  ;D

Em

lol, gin your not the best at spelling are ya? Or Science? lol, I am gonna hold that over your head forever!  ;D

Audrey

Yeah,comic relief!!Thanks for those who explains about Comic Relief...well about Fantastic Beast and Quiddictch said that at least 2 pounds go to comic relief....it about 2/3 of the retalil price..it`s wow actually...

Em

haha, shows how much I know!  ;D

Audrey

well if there is any extra book,what do you want to read this time?? I wanna one of potion`s!!!!!

Tweetie

I think having A History of Magic and The Standard Book of Spells (All Grades) would be cool!  I think that writing an entire history of a fictional world would be a great pass time after the Harry Potter books are written.  It would also be very interesting. :)