News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just To Say Thank You

Started by 0612, October 18, 2004, 09:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

I get your point, Lav, so  ;) back to you.  ;D

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Fawkes

Is it just me, or did I used to have +49 Choc Frogs?
Thanx a lot to whoever gave me that choc Frog!
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Audrey

Quote from: 0612 on February 28, 2005, 04:28:30 PM
Yeah, that is, Allison.  ;D
And also... ARRGGHH! One slimey slug!

Well... I lasted so long...
Alright, whoever who gave me the slug, I would greatly appreciate it if you IMed me and told me why you decided to give me that slug. Please be assured that I would not release any information you give me and neither would I release your name.
Arrrrrgh,so shocked to find the slimy slug!!!!I know you don`t deserve it >:(but I like your attitude,stay cool.Yeah,you don`t care about it coz you know who you are and I`ve got 2,ha ;D ;D

Actually, I have an idea who gave it to me. It's just a guess, but who knows?

Fawkes

A very BIG THANX to Admin for upgrading the forum and moving to  a different server!

THANX ADMIN!

Em

yes thank you admin! now that i can get it, I love this place! and the dark colors are so much better than those blue and white ones! ;D thanks!

I thought this thread is for me to thank ppl for giving me CFs? Wow, seems like you guys have put it to better use!

And of course, THANK YOU, ADMIN!

Fawkes

Quote from: 0612 on March 28, 2005, 03:36:14 PM
I thought this thread is for me to thank ppl for giving me CFs?
:) Oh sorry! I thought it was for anyone who wanted to say 'thank u' to another member!
But I suppose Admin deserves to be thanked.. don't you think?

Yeah, well. He does, and no need to apologize, I guess I never made it clear. (To fully understand my last sentence, look up "expierence" in my latest jokes thread  ;D)

Anyway, when did I become a Professor of Magic?  ;D Can you guys remind me of the numbers again?

Fawkes

You could've looked at the FAQ.

Well to become a Professor of Magic you need 500 posts.. so CONGRATULATIONS on becoming a Professor of Magic, Zero! ;D

Harry Rocks

........... ur welcome .............................. wats going on
Harry rocks