News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Who Will Die In 6th Book?

Started by Tweetie, October 22, 2004, 06:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you predict will die in the 6th book?

Ron
1 (4.2%)
Hermione
1 (4.2%)
Hagrid
5 (20.8%)
Neville
2 (8.3%)
Dumbledore
8 (33.3%)
McGonagall
2 (8.3%)
Other Teacher (please post)
2 (8.3%)
Other Character (please post)
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Em

I had a reason for thinking snape, I sware, but d**nit! I forget! Grrr must have hit my head hard this time!

Evil_To_The_Max

lol....Don't you just hate it when something is in your head and it just dissapears?that happens to me alot.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Yeah, you must have forgotten quite a lot, look, you even forgot to type "dammit" and typed the actual one instead! ;D

pig

for some strange reson i think hagried. i just have a feeling. i mean look how much trouble gwap has coused him mabby it has somthing to do with him jk did say you will seing him in the next book i think  :-\

Em

Quote from: Evil_To_The_Max on February  2, 2005, 10:56:05 AM
lol....Don't you just hate it when something is in your head and it just dissapears?that happens to me alot.

yeah, I do that a lot :P.... This time I will blame it on falling off the ski lift.... That hurt, but was very funny, well, afterwards! ;D.... I still can't remember... Was it even snape I thought it was... ok, my brain hurts from thinking too much... :P

Oh. It's disastrous getting your head hit. When I was 11 I went and somehow hit my head on a solid wall. And I seemed to have forgotten some things. These include:

1) How I hit my head
2) My 12 times table. (You know, the table that goes like 1X12=12, 2X12=24 etc...)
3) How to differenciate a cauliflower and a brocolli.

SERIOUSLY! I was in hospital for a few days, mark you.  ;D
Oh well, it was horribly funny, thinking back.  ;D

ivy_girl

well it always is. once i fell off some bleachers and chipped a tooth. but it was a long time ago and it was a baby tooth so i'm all better now. ;D
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

You chipped a tooth. Ow, that must've hurt.
Since you were a baby then, has the tooth been replaced by an adult one? These 'child teeth' will be replaced by 'adult teeth' so no harm done.

ivy_girl

yes it did hurt. but it has been replaced so now I look back on it and laugh.*laughs* you see? I'm hysterical ;D :D ;)

By the way I think that Hagrid is going to die in the 6th book. I don't exactly know why but i just do. I remember reading in an interview w/ JK Rowling that Winthin the trio of friends(Harry, Ron, Hermione) that two of them will fall in love. My guess is Ron and Hermione.so if they fall in love, then they won't die(hopfully) and i know that Harry isn't going to die. so again, my guess is Hagrid.
"'I am the Golux. The only Golux in the world. And not a mere device.'
'Well you resemble one' said the prince.
'I resemble only half the things I say I don't. The other half resemlbe me.'"
--The 13 Clocks     By James Thurber

rbezold

I voted for Dumbledore.  It might seem a bit cliched, but Dumbledore's loss in #6 will force Harry to stand on his own against Voldemort in #7.

I also happen to think that Neville will be the one who gets Voldemort in the end.  I don't believe JKR would have put Neville into the prophecy, and then have Dumbledore admit that he makes mistakes without good reason.

_Lavender_

That's so sad. The most votes are for Hagrid? Aww....
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Luna_Lovegood

rbezold,
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Em,
I think Snape is likely to die too because he was a "pretend" death eater and betrayed Voldemort.

ivy_girl,
It's ver likely that hagrid will die. Maybe when Voldemort aimes his wand to kill Dumbledore Hagrid will step infront of him and die instead. Or, Voldemort will kill Dumbledore, so Hagrid will seek revenge thus resulting in two deaths. I'm not saying that this is going to happen, but its likely.

Em

Maybe JK just wants us to think this way, and it will be somebody totally unexpected! I hope it's not Hagrid!

Luna_Lovegood

Yeah, that would be too complex. Maybe she wants the death to be like Sirius's death, simple but unexpected.

Em

Yeha, but then who could that be... lol.... hmmm....