News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~??Max??~*Rp...

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, November 2, 2004, 08:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiara Johnson

Yes, you do.  What do you want?  And what makes you think that you will have me

Evil_To_The_Max

Its simple;What makes you think you can resist me?I do have max's charm......*smiles*Not that I'll need it. *freezes her*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara's body was frozen in place, but her mind worked just fine and she was not about to give in that easily.  

A book flew across the room, smacking the demon in the head then another and another until the demon was knocked to the floor, perhaps unexpected of her capabilities. *  You seem to have not taken all your notes; I don't need to move to harm you.

Evil_To_The_Max

*rubs his head,angrily*Feisty thing,Aren't you?*puts an extra layer which blocks mental attacks*

Kiara Johnson

A low, menacing growl escaped her throat as she struggled to free herself from his binds.  She wasn't going to loose, there was no way she would allow this.*

Evil_To_The_Max

perhaps,this will get you to come along quietly?Come with me or max dies....

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara froxe all thoughts and gasped. *  What have you done with him.  *She almost cried. *

Evil_To_The_Max

*sighs,sympathetically,something demons are generally not able to do, but as kiara would find out,hes not Just a demon;He's an extension of max*I'm sorry.I have to do this.It may sound stupid...But I have to....The devil...*doesn't continue,knowing he sounds like he has vulnerability*Max is where I'm taking you.

Kiara Johnson

*Kiara paled. *  No.... * She said simply and then struggled to free herself again. *  NO, you can't. Do you have any idea what that means...

Evil_To_The_Max

*a sadness appears in his eyes*I'm sorry*looks away*I have no choice.

Kiara Johnson

Yes you do, just what ever you do, you can not take me to him.  * she pleaded, something that Kaira never did*

Evil_To_The_Max

*looks at her,something other than evil showing* *frees her* *stares into her emerald green eyes*

Kiara Johnson

*Shocked that he actually freed her she stares back at him for a moment. *  You, where is Max?  *She asks again, her emereald eyes looking a bit softer at the Demon now. *

Evil_To_The_Max

...it looks like the devil was wrong...Max doesn't quiet have a dark side.....perhaps darker.....*the demon kissed kiara*goodbye...Max is in the highest tower of hell..the place between heaven and hell.*he vanishes,returning to being a part of max*

Kiara Johnson

Kiara stood there for a moment, that kiss, it was somehow familiar but then she shook her head to clear it then turned to the form left behind and sighed.  *  I guess, I will need to go there anyway.  *She growled, she hated the fact that she'd have to go anywhere near hell again, had hoped that she'd be able to keep as far away from her suitor, the Devil, the one who sought her to take the world apart.  Then, she closed her eyes and vanished, turning up on the highest plain of hell, knowing, she'd not be able to slip through with out the Devil knowing she was there. *