News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*~??Max??~*Rp...

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, November 2, 2004, 08:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

*stirrs*where am I?*Max stared around his prison*

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara walked along the empty plain, she could feel eyes on her as she went though, in truth, she didn't care, her mind was set on one thing and one thing only and that, was to find this tower the shadow demon had spoke of.  "Max, where are you."  She sighed to the emptiness of the hell plain, and no one heard her, no one except, the devil and he would bide his time to wait until she was just about on her last string of hope, then tear it away from her and take her away to the lower levels where she'd be his. *

Evil_To_The_Max

*heres kiara*~Kiara,where are you?~

Kiara Johnson

~~MAX? I'm here, I'm looking for you, I have been told you are in the highest tower, the one between heavemn and hell.  But I can not find you and I am being watched.~~

Evil_To_The_Max

~don't let him get you.,...Be careful...~

Kiara Johnson

~I will~~ she replied, a smile coming to her lips, as her jopes in finding him grew, now that she talked to him, her spirit lifted knowing he was indeed, unharmed. and she continued walking, looking around, climbing now the streep incline that headed up towards what one would have thought to be the earth's suface, but was not, she could see the stars.  "Odd"  She said to herself.

Evil_To_The_Max

*sighs and waits patiently for kiara*

Kiara Johnson

Ahead, she saw it, a great tower, its pillars reaching up to the heavens, it was ominous and a bit foreboding as well, sending chills down her spine and that was saying something when an object can frighten one that has looked into the devils eyes and fought against him on many occasions.

~~Max, I've found it~~  Her thought came to him in an awed silent tone*

Evil_To_The_Max

*sighs in relief*It isn't that tall,is it?

Kiara Johnson

~~You have no idea~~ *She responded, looking up until she could no longer see the top of the tower.*

With a heavy sigh, she began to walk into the tower, her leather-clad feet making no sound on the marbled floor inside, her emerald eyes looking all about in awe of the sight.  It was just perfect, as if kept up daily, the black marble glistened and shown her reflection in its surface, then showed something else too, it showed the devil looking back up at her from the floor.  She gasped. *

Evil_To_The_Max

~what?Are yyou okay?~(g2g)

Kiara Johnson

(K)

~~Hum Max, I might be a little late~~ *came her hushed relpy, thoughthe Devil wasn't right there, she looked down still at the reflection shoing her and the Devil, her wearing a black wedding gown and then both she an Max heard him laugh as he playe dwith her mind.*

Evil_To_The_Max

~don't tell me...Its him,right?~*sighs*~Be careful,please....~

Kiara Johnson

~~I will~~  *Kiara taore her eyes from the image below her feet then began walking again through the tower.  As she began to assend the stairs, she felt a tug at her mind and ignored it.*

Evil_To_The_Max

*focuses and protects kiara with his mind,all of her*