News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Boo Hoo

Started by 300Kitty, November 3, 2004, 08:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

300Kitty

My crush moved away! I had a crush on him for 3 years! And he liked me also!! We were about to go out but he moved!
<color=yellow><3</color>

Em

your 10,you'll get over it...... ::)

300Kitty

i cant!! Im obsessed!!! I even made a book of him and i cant focus on my work!
<color=yellow><3</color>

Ginny Weasly

*takes a deep breath* Don't worry. At ten years old, someone else is going to come along who is even cuter, smarter. and nicer that the last guy. Trust me.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

haha, sound like me, i day dream bout the guy i like everyday, and i don focus.... but like you said boo hoo and like i say cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it! Your 10 for gods sake!

Ginny Weasly

*looks at em suspiciosly* And who do you have a crush on???
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

You Will NEVER know  ;D

Kiara Johnson

!0 and a crush, thinking about going out, girl, you got morething to deal with thean boys, get your head outta the clouds and be a kid like you should be, go build forts and play in the mud and have fun, You should NOT be worrying about boys at that age.  

Em

Hmmm, you must be talking to 300Kitty, haha......

Ginny! Now you have everybody asking me about who I like, well only one other person, lol, but you meany, I am not the meany, you are >:(! haha lol

Fawkes

Em

yeah, i agree, but at least it's in general an not in somewher like fan fiction :P

Hermione~ Granger

Oh my..Your only 10! you need to get over it..You've had a crush on him since you were 7?!  trust me..Don't think about boys till you hit seventh grade..and makeup and junk..Enjoy elemantary school because I recently started highschool and it's NOT easy. Especially if you've had a crush on a guy and you've known him since you were 2...*Hides*

Em

makeup? in seventh grade? geez, enjoy being young for garsh sakes! although it's not the funnest, trust me, it's not gonna get easier and worrying about guys isn't gonna help....

Hermione~ Granger

Umm..Emma you kinda misinterpreted me. I meant 'don't worry about makeup in Seventh grade' But boys are an exception because you just can't help it.

Ginny Weasly

*grins* I know I couldn't stop thinking about guys. Though on my honer I've never worn make-up, except for the kind that helps hide pimple, and I barley wear that!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret