News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Charmed Crossover RP

Started by ~Harry Potter~, November 8, 2004, 01:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* Sure, thats a good idea. *narrows her eyes a a group of people watching them* *whispers to her brother, almost laughing* Those guys are thinking about robbing us! *stiffles a giggle*
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

*She arrives next, looking probably the most uncomfortable out of everyone. She wears fitting black jeans, and a simple white tank, with a low black-laced back, and her hair is pulled up into a tight pony-tail. She shifts her weight from foot to foot, sighing, ignoring the stares from some at the bar counter.*
I agree with Ron. Surprisingly.
*She winks at Ron teasingly, but her smile fades rather quickly. She looks over her shouder constantly, and as people step by, she watches their backs for a long moment, before signing them off.
*She feels edgy, and she glances toward the door, before looking back to her friends, actually waiting for them to lead. Unusually, she let the others go before; a sure sign of her uncomfort. Though when she steps outside, she gapes openly at the amount of people.*
~There are even more than last time!!~
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is •Lavender•

Ginny Weasly

*winces* Ow.....*looks at lav* Of couse there are!*looks at harry* Can we please get off the street? My block is wearing down. *takes off her sweatshirt and ties it around her waist, the pulls her own hair into a ponytail* Hot here, isn't it?
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

If we can find a quiet place i can port us to the suburbs with less people to relax.
They say trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if its broke
But you can still see the crack in your reflection

_Lavender_

*She shakes her head.* No. It's freezing.
*She watches the next group of people [muggles, she finds, by quickly searching them] in near astonishment, as they push through their group, elbowing her in the stomach. She starts to go after the guy, but thinks better of it when she is but a few steps away..She turns back to the others and sighs, shooting the watching McGonnagal a furious look, before attaining a forced calm, though on the inside, her forces rage..*

Ginny Weasly

*looks arpund and spots an ally* How about there?
*looks at lav then smiles stiffly at McGonnagle, asking her mentally if they could go*
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

*she nods and they run to the ally* Do you think you can find us a safe landing spot Ginny?

Ginny Weasly

*nods, scanning the areas in the suburbs focas on a park* Yeah....Not suire where it is though.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

As long as i can see it we should be able to get there.*put his hands together then apart and a circle surounds them* anyone get sick during ports?

_Lavender_

*She follows, still quietly fuming, though now under cover of her sheilds, that she has managed to keep up through all the disruptions. She begins to pace, thinking*

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

~Harry Potter~

ok then *puts his hands together and they are off with a small gust of winds.  A few seconds later they are in the park*  Fell better everyone.

Ginny Weasly

My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

_Lavender_

Much, thank you.
*She nearly whispers, her voice is so quiet. She closes her eyes, and becomes still..*

~Harry Potter~

*sees three women walking down the path.  He gets a strange feeling but can't place it.* ~gin, look at those three.  I'm getting strange vibs from them~