News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Music Fans ***Post Here***

Started by Miss Self Destruct, November 9, 2004, 02:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Self Destruct

Em

huh? with music? if so you are not the only one, I love music, but I am not on the same level as you.... Never gave Metalica a chance, probably won't anytime in the near future, but I do like some metal like Godsmack....I like at least a song from any kind of music, country, pop, metal, I am missin' stuff I know, but too bad...

TTFN

Miss Self Destruct

lol its good to have a wide taste in music. I must admit that i hate Pop music and Trance makes me want to commit suicide! lol but i like 60s rock n roll The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who etc. From the 70s Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Pink Floyd etc. My fav era is probably 80s rock because they prodiced the greats such as Metallica & Iron Maiden.

Im and and out but i prefer older music to modern  :)

Godsmack are good, whats your fav GS song?

Em

My favorite Godsmack song is VooDoo, I only have their first album on casseset, at least I think it's their first.... I love Pink Floyd! I am not too into Pop, I consider pop ppl like usher, and I hate all rap except Eminem....country is probably my biggest range..... :) then godsmack, i love godsmack....

Miss Self Destruct

omg i love that song. Pink Floyd rock me socks lol. Great Gig inthe sky is a good song. Comfortabley numb, wish you were here etc.

Em

My brother playes Pink Floyd once in a while, but that's the only time I hear it, I don't know the names of any of the songs....

Ginny Weasly

Around here, theres a radio station called Q94. It plays Classic Rock. Since I grew up hearing it, I like Queen, the Eagles, The Who, Led Zeplin, John Couger Mellon Camp(theres hypens in there some wheres) Pink Floyed and basicly anything Q94 plays. I like some country songs, but most of it's depressing.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

::) it's music, not depressing.....I could name so many that are in no way depressing, Concrete Angel is a little sad, but if you watch the music video, it has a happy ending.  Too Much Fun, I'm in a Hurry, Little Bitty, Mountain Music and many more, Shania Twain Songs aren't depressing.....What station is Q94, if I here 99.1 or 101.1 one more time, I am gonna commit suicide!

Tweetie

I love Metallica, too, Sweet Amber!  :D I don't think I've ever heard the song Sweet Amber, though.  My favorite song is Enter Sandman.  I also like Fuel, and there's a few others that I like, I just don't know their names! The one song has a line that goes, 'So tell me old man, but beware.'  Do you recgonize it? :-\

-mIcHeLle-

I have the same kinda taste as Ginny *Nods*

*Hums stairway to heaven*

Ginny Weasly

*grins* 94.3 and 94.7 . I can say the catch phrase the same exact time the guy says it. I like Q94

*smiles at Michelle* Awsome
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Miss Self Destruct

Quote from: Tweetie on November 12, 2004, 04:02:13 AM
I love Metallica, too, Sweet Amber!  :D I don't think I've ever heard the song Sweet Amber, though.  My favorite song is Enter Sandman.  I also like Fuel, and there's a few others that I like, I just don't know their names! The one song has a line that goes, 'So tell me old man, but beware.'  Do you recgonize it? :-\

"So tear me open but beware"

Until it Sleeps from the Load album (1997)

Em

hmm, from the sound of you guys, maybe I will give Metallica a chance :)

Miss Self Destruct

Em

I would have to buy the CD's or well one, because my brother used to have them, but he was in a car wreck and all of his CD's Shatered :'( God d**n jerk on the wrong side of the beepin rode! it's a freaken law....sorry, a lil carried away :(