News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

SOMEONE ELSE IS GOING TO DIE!!!

Started by 0612, November 10, 2004, 04:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

I am trying to keep it narrowd down....

ronweazley122

NOT RON.Ron supposedly was supposed to die in the third book,but she decided against it....or was it the second?anyway...she wouldn't kill of ron,Harry would probably Jump off a cliff if ron died.do we really want more sadness for harry?

Em

::)I am just gonna wait for the book......at least in fictional books, you can make what ever you want happen, not reality,lol just like my computer......

YEAH! I agree!
You're right, I'll wait for the book, of course, I'll be keeping a lookout for any information that JK lets slip!

Em

I should be a millionair by publishing my books by the time she finishes ::) But yes, I'll pay attention to what she lets slip ;D

Audrey

That`s better!We can enjoy guessing but time will come we will know.So we can come back here to discuss how we were correct or uncorrect!!ha ;D

Em

discuss...sounds like my advisory class ::)....lol, no, that'd be an insult to this place, which isn't true.....*thinks, who is she going or has she killed?*

lpking3

I hope it is Snape or Umbridge(I know she is gone already), but I think it will be Lupin, unfortunately.
Administrator of http://www.wtc.ne1.net

Em

NO, she musn't kill snape, I think it's Hagrid or Dumbledore... Lupin has not been there since book one... So he is out

Fawkes

the 6th book is going to come out on july 16!(I think) WOOHOO!

_Lavender_

Possibly one of the Dursleys. Just a guess. In my opinion, the Voldem0rt vs. Harry thing is going to affect them a lot more by the time the story is completly finished.
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Ginny Weasly_1

I bet it's Dudley. It would be an odd twist to the story. Remember Lord Vouldemort picks on muggles too! :-\

Ginny Weasly_1

it has to be someone harry's not close too after Sirus.......  :'(

Josh Weasley

im betting its seamus that dies.   i dunno maybe neville or hagrid. :-\
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!