News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Happy Veteran's Day

Started by Em, November 12, 2004, 02:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

Happy Veteran's day! although I doubt anybody here is a veteran, it's still a very important day to me, and I would like to proove that :) by this message ;D

Fawkes

Em

Oh Dear....

It's a little hard to explain, but my definition would be someone who fought in a war for like at least 180 days I think it is.... There is a lot more to that, but I'll get myself confused....

Fawkes

Em

lol.....I should be able to explain more seeing that I have just had an assembly about it, but It confuses me....

Fawkes

lol It's the first time I hear about this day... you don't get a holiday do you?

Em

DUH! that's why I have been online all day! I don't have school! We also don't have school tomorrow, at least I don't think so, hope not.....Harry? Ginny? we don't have school tomorrow, do we? it's act 80, yeah, ok no school,lol haha, I am really hyper!

Fawkes

lol.. I haven't had school for about 2 weeks! because the U.A.E president died :bigcry: (I live in the U.A.E)

Em

Quote from: Fawkes on November 12, 2004, 03:23:12 AM
lol.. I haven't had school for about 2 weeks! because the U.A.E president died :bigcry: (I live in the U.A.E)

Now you have lost me ???

Fawkes

What do you mean? You don't know the UAE?
It's the United Arab Emirates. It's in Asia ;D

Em

why else would I say ???! lol out of those 3 words, I know one of them, wowsers, I never thought of how countries could be so different......

oooo beeeep! I should learn my lesson to not to click links!!!!!

Fawkes

Em

Quote from: Fawkes on November 12, 2004, 03:34:24 AM
:-X

what's that for? my computer? that I would agree with....but I got the site open.....

Fawkes

(g2g)
lol.. don't worry it doesn't mean anything.. I just didn't have anything to say so I just posted that ;D

Em

lol, well it goes good with saying that to my computer :)