News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Winter

Started by Em, November 14, 2004, 04:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you do during the winter?

Snowbord
1 (33.3%)
Ski
0 (0%)
Sledride
1 (33.3%)
All of the above...sledride ski and snowbord
1 (33.3%)
nothing special, I don't see the snow
0 (0%)
nothing...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Em

I know some of you don't get to see snow, but this can be for those of you who do....all of the above for me!

Ginny Weasly

everything except skiing. Never tried it. But I LOVE to snowbord, and I've grown up sled riding, where I live, we'd have races and all kinds of stuff.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

skiing is great! I would like to snowbord more, but there is no snowbording club, just ski club but I can still snowbord round the house...gin you have to come over sometime in the winter, and mir, since there would be the three of us, we could go further than just my puny lil yard ;D

Tweetie

I love to go sledding!  I have a hill near my house that's perfect for sledding!  I can be outside for hours before I decide to go back into the house. ;D  (I probably wouldn't come in until it got too dark to see if it weren't for the fact that my knees freeze rather quickly in the snow. :-\)  Once I fell off of the sled and was laying in the snow and a pile of snow fell from a branch above me and landed right on my face!  Needless to say, it was pretty cold!

Em

I tend to do a lot of stupid stuff in the winter which too results in being very cold ;D I too stay out for ours....

Miss Self Destruct

Em

wish i could start that right now!!!!!!!!!! :) :P ;D

_Lavender_

Snowbording, definately. This is my fourth [fifth? maybe, I forgot how to count] year. Humm....I've never tried sledding....  I don't ski on snow. I waterskii, and do other watersports, though. ;)
A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Em

well if anybody ever goes skiiing besides me, advice, don't try going up the hill! ;D :P

NEVER gone sleding! I don't think I could imagine life without sleds! I have been doing that since I was like 2! I love the snow!

Ginny Weasly

Me and my two friends once packed a thermus of Hot Coco, and some sanwiches, then went to this really big hill. took out sleds and snowbords. In the summer it takes us an hour to get up the hill, took us three hours in the snow, mostly cuz it was the year the snow was almost up to our waists! It was loads of fun. Then after spending awhile at the top we rode down in one big race!
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

Before I moved to where I live now, we had a dog and he lived on the top of our hill and well, we had to ffed him, and we had to walk through 6 feet of snow to get there! We also have a picture of the snow higher than our house!

Miss Self Destruct

i dont do anything really im well boring  :D

Em

no sledriding, nothing? *jaw drops at the thought* wow!