News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thanks for your reply

Started by Audrey, October 26, 2004, 08:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audrey

Hello everyone! I am really happy to hear from all of you,Fawks,emmawatsongirl and Ginny! I dunno why but I had some problem with loggin` in!! Hope it won`t occur again.So,which house do you guys belong? I belong to Slytherin!! Hope to talk to you there soon!! ;)

Fawkes

I'm in Slytherin too! (I don't mean here..coz you can post anywhere ;D)

Ginny Weasly

Obiously in Gryffindor, but I go every where more than often. Hope to see you too Audrey.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

well hello and welcome.  

:purpleelephant:  < --- this is for you, it is a tiny purple elephant, please take care of her and feed her loads as seh likes to eat.  Also, she loves to dance and play so play with her and play loads of music for her to dance to as well.

Huggles
Kiara

Em

lol ur welcome, I belong in all 4 houses ;D

Audrey

:purpleelephant:  < --- this is for you, it is a tiny purple elephant, please take care of her and feed her loads as seh likes to eat.  Also, she loves to dance and play so play with her and play loads of music for her to dance to as well.

Huggles
Kiara

Thanks for your purpleelephant dear!!It`s nice to have him around me all the time but lil noisy at night...`coz he dances away all nite in my bed room ;)

Em

lol :P......oh, and I am gryffindor, but I go everywhere