News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hi... I'm new...

Started by Ichigo Momomiya, November 27, 2004, 10:06:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ichigo Momomiya

Yeah... I'm a bit optimistic! ^.^

Em

*jumps up* Ya! You finally got your but on da computer! Woo Hoo! Welcome to the HPFF! (About time ;D) no need to introduce myself to you, I hpe not anyway.... ;D

Fawkes

Welcome to HPFF Penelope! I'm Fawkes.. have fun posting with us!

If you have a question go here
If you need an avatar or any other graphic go here

~

Tweetie

Welcome, PenelopeClearwater, to the Harry Potter Fan Forum!:daisy:  My name is Tweetie, and I hope you decide to stick around!  Please post often, express your opinions, and be a happy, cheerful person!  There's lots of polls around, so vote!  News and Rumors has some interesting topics, so I hope to see you around!  Kiara and Fawkes are two great people who can provide you with graphics and other items for your signature and side picture.  Have fun here! :)

:sweetheart: Tweetie

Ichigo Momomiya

I feel very welcomed. :) I'll try to post when I can on... I have an internet thristy brother. -_-** Oh well...  ;D
Yeah... I'm a bit optimistic! ^.^

Kiara Johnson

Hello and welcome to tthe Harry Potter Fan Forum(HPFF)  I hoep you find it nice here and do, indeed find that time to tpost often as you like.

:purpleelephant:  <---------  this is for you.  He is a mini purple elephant and likes to play and dance.  He is a gift from me.  I hope you two have fun, and do not forget to name him

journal415

hay ya!
i'm new too..
weLL, sort of...
nwiez..hope ya hav fun here..Ü

Audrey

Hi,Penny I am Audrey :)I am new as well ( about 3 months) I say the people of this forum are very nice :) :)I hope you will come and post often! Now am a seeker,hope you will catch up with me ;)cheers