News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Pet?

Started by 0612, November 22, 2004, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which magical pet would you choose?

Crup
4 (17.4%)
Diricrawl
0 (0%)
Hippogriff
8 (34.8%)
Chimera
1 (4.3%)
Kneazle
2 (8.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Audrey

Hippogriffffffff,ooooooohhhhhhhhhh,this is what I need now.I really wanna fly,don`t you agree??

Yeah. However, I think if you want to have more fun flying, you might wanna consider animagi. You can turn into an eagle or a bat!

Audrey

Hi 0612,it`s nice to see you online here today!!Yeah,being a bat or any other birds myself seems to be fun!But avoiding the dangerous being attacked by an enermy in the sky,riding on the hippogriff is better I think! ;D

Yeah, a hippogriff can protect you, but I don't think there are that many dangers in the sky.

Em

with the world today, yes there are many dangers..... airplanes and anything else that flys, lol, don't feel like thinking specificly.....

Yeah, but they should be avoidable. And as Audrey said "enemies".  ;D

_Lavender_

A new age. | A New definition. | A new life.
Hi. My name is â€¢Lavender•

Em

I still want a Hippogriff! ;D

Audrey

Yeah,Em,Hippogriff!!I want to have him as my pet too.He can save you from the TEST hell ;D

Em

YES, ESCAPE FROM SCHOOL! ;D WOO HOO!

Lavender, Sphinxes cannot be tamed, unless you need them to guard treasures.  ;D

lpking3

A Nundu! It's breath kills!
Administrator of http://www.wtc.ne1.net

Em

Ahh, umm, I think I will stick with the hippogriff ;D (be a dentist, sure you'll find that not only a NUndu's breath can kill, haha, just had to say that, as ginny says, you'll have to excuse my hyperness ;D)

Audrey

Yeah,Em I also want to keep hippogriff but he is dangerous anyway.He can kick my a**e if I don`t be good for him and am bit stressed out now...so maybe I will tie him somewhere far from me untill I come back to my calm usual self,ha ha ;D

Em

lol, yeah, I'd end up saying "shut the F up you big annoying bird" or something along those lines (in words I will not say because I don't want to be ban from the forum, I sware enough already), then he'd probably attack me!