News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which Pet?

Started by 0612, November 22, 2004, 08:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which magical pet would you choose?

Crup
4 (17.4%)
Diricrawl
0 (0%)
Hippogriff
8 (34.8%)
Chimera
1 (4.3%)
Kneazle
2 (8.7%)
Other (Please Specify)
8 (34.8%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Audrey

I love dogs as well,but my lovely dog has been dead at the age of 14 because of cancer...sad  :'(Oh Gin,how could you manage so many cats at one time?? :)

Em

I have not seen my dog for 6 years sinse I moved I suppose you could call it... now my evil father is supposedly taking car of him... :'( :'( poor Buttons and Tank :'(

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Audrey on February  2, 2005, 08:32:38 PM
I love dogs as well,but my lovely dog has been dead at the age of 14 because of cancer...sad  :'(Oh Gin,how could you manage so many cats at one time?? :)
They have to live outside.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Duh. I mean, do people keep dogs indoors?
Of course, you'd say yes if you live in Singapore because there is no 'outside' that you can call your own! That sucks.

Ginny Weasly

actually, alot of peoples pets here live inside. The only reasons my pets don't live inside (exclude the fish, turtle, and bird) is because of the baby and they have fleas. Otherwise, the cats and dog (my other dog died ) would live inside.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

yeah, lady (cutest lab in the world) is spoiled with indoor environment.... but she lives outside at the same time... all depends on the weather... My old dog lived inside until he got too wild....

Audrey

Actually in my country,there are dogs which live outside and live inside as well.It depends on what kida dog it is...I know it sounds strange...My dog,which has been dead for 2 months lived with us indoors.

Ginny Weasly

Donsn't sound too strange. For instance, my beagal, before he died, lived inside for most of his life. Then he started thinking he was human, and he farted something awful. LOl! But some dogs live inside all the time and some alternate depending on the weather. So.it kinda depends on the owner and the house.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Em

yeah, so it's not all that strange...

Looks like you ppl all had pets before.
Other than fish, I have never had any other pets.  :'(

Audrey

I used to keep the fish as well,they are really lovely :)I have kept turtle,crayfish...well but the dog was really special.I still miss her!

Crayfish? It's some kinda lobster, isn't it?  ;D
My fish is a special hybrid commonly known as the 'Flower Horn', available in the Southeast Asian region, but the trend has kinda died out a lot.  ;D

Fawkes

Your not alone 0612! I used to have 2 birds only! :'(
Nothing else.. :'(

Used to? That means you have more than that now, don't you? For me, it's been all the same, unless you could count my dad buying live guppies for that stupid-carnivore-in-a-tank to eat.  >:(

Em

my bro used to have a cat, but I was born and the cat died because our neighbors poisened him... And he used to have a dog, but we had to leave him when we moved...