News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

dvd sales

Started by Kiara Johnson, December 6, 2004, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Em

::) They were in their robes in the classes...geez... *sighs* whatever... everybody has their own opinion....

Em

Anyway, I liked them better than the other two, I think... I have not made up my mind yet ;D

Fawkes

Quote from: *em* on December 29, 2004, 05:13:09 AM
::) They were in their robes in the classes...geez... *sighs* whatever... everybody has their own opinion....
Yeah I know that! But... oh well just forget it :P

Em

Ok, fine with me... but I have a question... So what if they were hardly in thier robes? I mean, what's the big deal... I mean, the acting was still good, but that's my opinion... Try to forget about the books and and just think about the third movie itself.... ok, that was more than I planned on saying, but, too bad...lol...

Fawkes

Yeah the acting was pretty good.. but my point is that Alfonso was hardly sticking to the books! Unlike Chris :)

Well, that's true, but then again, it could be hard to stick to the books at times.  ;D

Em

*sigh* I have something to say, but, no comment...

Oh heck tooo bad!

Harry went to hogwarts, and sirus excaped from azkaban and they met in the Shrieking shack and bla bla bla, SINCE WHEN DOES ANYBODY BESIDES STEPHEN KING FOLLOW THE BOOKS EXACTLY! *takes long breath* ok, now I am better...

Fawkes

::)I suppose I answered that before?
But what are we arguing for? That's just MY OPINION! ::) ::)

Em

I am fighting because I can't take people dissagreeing with me or rolling their eyes at me...

Fawkes

Well I don't like it when people roll there eyes at me either >:(
Quote from: em on December 29, 2004, 05:13:09 AM
We should kill this smiley -> ::)

Em

*Hands em a knife*
Go on, commit murder!  ;D

Fawkes

Em

*rips the smile to pieces* I am not safe around knives ;D mwhahahahahahaha