News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Join HP Country peoples

Started by lpking3, December 22, 2004, 06:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pansy150

Ok, I am friends with em, take my advice new kid, DON'T PISS HER OFF! got it?! So, why can't everybody just drop it!? WHY!?
I love Slytherin!

Ginny Weasly

[size=8]All of you shut the hell up now![/size] Now hear this: There is no rule against posting you site anywhere, but don't post it everywhere. It gets on some members nerves. Though you havn't posted everywhere, I advise you not to. Em did fly off the handle, but she's been having a bad week. Now, I want to see civil words, or I swear, I'll find all of you and stab you in your sleep. Understood?
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Pansy150

Ok, I have to say something... If you put your site in your profile or sig, you are most likely to get just as many members as you would if you make a thread saying "please join my site" or whatever... Does anybody see my point? *sighs* most likely not, but, too bad...
I love Slytherin!

lpking3

YES, I SEE YOUR POINT!!!!!!!! AM I LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SCREAM LOUDER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Administrator of http://www.wtc.ne1.net

Pansy150

Hmm, no, I think you'll have to scream louder!
I love Slytherin!

Ginny Weasly

d**n it guys, shut the *I just used banned forum word no.2! Please report me to admin:)* up already!
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Pansy150

*rolls eys and sighs* fine (I come back for one day and look what goes on! God, I am leaving again, I can tell I am not welcome right now, that's for sure!)
I love Slytherin!

Fawkes

::) What a forum! Sometimes Silly fights just spring out like that! :P

Ginny Weasly

And d**n, it does get on our nerves sometimes. eh Fawks?  ::)
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Fawkes

Em

*comes out from hiding* good, fight over....*lets out deep breath in relief*

Christ, you two bicker like an old married couple.  ;D
(Line courtesy of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in 15 minutes, thanx alot Cleo!)

Em

*looks at 0616 and smiles* You have a three headstart and you better run fast!  

OK! *apparates to the other end of the globe*

Em

*is right behind him* *smiles, hello 0612, slaps him across the head* nice try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D