News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alternate dimensions of hp....

Started by ronweazley122, January 6, 2005, 06:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronweazley122

this story is hp with a slight,twist.Its the first book....with a choice changed.please comment.

The alternate dimensions of:*Harry<<>Potter*

beginning(the changed choice):(on the train in the first book when malfoy enters)"is it true?"he said."They're saying all down the train that Harry Potter's in this compartment.So,it's you,is it?" "Yes,"said harry. He was looking at the other boys. Both of them were thickset and looked extremly mean. Standing on either side of the pale boy, they looked like bodyguards. "Oh, this is Crabbe and this is Goyle,"said the pale boy carelessly,noticing where Harry was looking. "And my name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." Ron gave a slight cough, which might have been hiding a snicker.Draco malfoy looked at him. "Think my name's funny,do you? No need to ask who you are.My father told me that all the Weasleys have red hair,freckles,and more children then they can afford." He turned back to Harry. "You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better then others,Potter.You don't want to make friends with the wrong sort.I can help you there." He held out his hand to shake Harry's. Harry thought for a moment. Maybe he was right. He was starting to like that guy Ron, and he thought they would be good friends, But Malfoy had a point...... He was unpopular at the school he had originally gone to,because he didn't like dudley.should he make friends with the bully and become popular?he had a second left and malfoy was beginning to get annoyed. Harry shook his hand. Ron mouthed wordlessly at both of them. Harry followed malfoy out of the compartment.

Ginny Weasly

*laughs* This will be an interesting story Ron. Please continue.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lord Voldem0rt

He, He, He! ;D That's funny!  Please write more!
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Kiara Johnson

I love you Ron!  lol, this is great, of course, now please, post more