News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New FanFic Poll

Started by 0612, January 3, 2005, 04:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think I should write for my next fanfic?

Another action thriller
0 (0%)
A love story
3 (100%)
An 'another day in Hogwarts' story
0 (0%)
An intresting lesson
0 (0%)
Others (please post and specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

pig

ok lol i can never tell when someone is being sarcasic  or joking i take things for what they are. which s bad cose it makes me look like a fool somtimes. anyway  keep going its getiing intresting.

Yeah, Pig. One word of advise, always think people are joking until you can confirm otherwise.  ;D LOL.

Harry had expected a reprimand, even detention, but no. Professor McGonagall looked at him with an unusually pitiful expression.

"Is something wrong, Potter?" she asked. Harry was a little surprised at her behavior but decided not to show it. He merely shook his head and Professor McGonagall's expression turned to look a little suspicious.

"You're the third student who's acting weird lately, Potter." McGonagall. Harry was unable to supress his surprise this time and he raised his brows as he looked up into Professor McGonagall's lined face.

Professor McGonagall sighed and began ticking off her fingers.
"First it's Granger, then it's Miss Weasley. Now you." she put her hand down.

"It dosen't need an expert to tell that something's on between the three of you. I just hope Weasley dosen't turn up with the same problem as well."

She scowled at Harry before leaving the room for lunch, leaving Harry in thoughts more confused than ever. Ginny he could understand, but Hermione?

What has Hermione got to do with anything at all? Wasn't Krum her boyfriend? Harry didn't know where his legs were taking him. He found himself standing outside the Gryffindor common room, still staring at his shoes ever since he left the Transfiguration classroom.

He gave the fat lady the password and sat on a sofa, not knowing what he was going to do next. He could sense somebody else in the common room, but he didn't care, that was until that person approached him.

It was Hermione, complete with tears in her eyes. Harry only had time to mutter "Wha-?" before Hermione flung herself onto Harry and cried onto his shoulder.

Before he could do anything else, he saw a red-haired figure walking down from the Girl's dormitories. He saw her jaw drop.

Ginny had seen them.

pig

yeah i'l do that lol *puts adivice in pocket lol*  :D

this is geting good. u know you hav'nt seen Ron yet lol he seems to never be around  :)

Lord Voldem0rt

Wow!  That's pretty good!  Please continue! ;D
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Sorry I took so long, more than my life's worth to write love stories in school. What if I get caught? But I'll continue now that I'm at home.

Harry didn't know what to do. He did not want to push Hermione away. It was just... bad. Ginny seemed to understand... the wrong thing. Tears filled her eyes as she backed out of the common room.

Harry had never been in a worse fix.