News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*what shall we do RP*?

Started by ronweazley122, January 8, 2005, 10:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

"It's not of matter if they could be, it i matter of probability that has already come to pass to find the answer, yes. We have a problem, my friends. A big, problem." He said quietly, a shadow of a form as he strode toward them, quickness in his agile step.
"Harry. Ginny. And Ron. Long time no see, man."

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ronweazley122

hey zack!I don;'t suppose you have a plan?

Zack

"Hey. Great to catch you again." He chuckled quietly, then paused for a moment, shifting to a more serious nature.
"I thought you might need every pair of willing, able hands you could get. These newcomers didn't even manage a generous 'hi', when I met up with them."
He grinned dangerously.
"But still, I thought you others might have a different way of greeting them than I have thought of. But if my means are correct, my thoughts are, too."

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice.

ronweazley122

...We haven't seen them yet...*sighs*what are we going to do?*thinks for a moment*

Zack

"They are very, very ugly, great brutes, on first impression."
He didn't state that each and every of his first impressions were caught in his mind as if he'd seen the things thousands of times. It was unnessary. Besides, that was the general veiw of what the things were. He kept silent then, waiting to hear their views on how the things should be delt with.

ronweazley122

well,we can't do anything just standing here...Zack,you know where they are,right?

Zack

"Yes'm." He replied shortly, his hand on the hilt of the long sword at his side.

ronweazley122

right,why don't we port there?