News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

wuts ur favorite food???

Started by Alex R., January 9, 2005, 12:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devon_McGonagall

Love Me
Hate Me
You'll Never
Forget Me!

Shemaine

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  8, 2007, 11:37:16 PM
Prep time: about 10 minutes

Ingredients:

1 1/2 c. unsalted roasted peanuts
1 tbsp. peanut oil
Utensils:

food processor (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
bowl
mixing spoon
storage container
measuring cups and spoons
Directions:

For smooth peanut butter:

Mix the peanuts with the peanut oil, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
Process the mixture until it's very smooth.
Store your smooth peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
For chunky peanut butter:

Take about 1/4 cup out of your 1 1/2 cups of peanuts and set them aside.
Mix the rest of the peanuts with the oil, and pour the mixture into the food processor.
Process the mixture until it's very smooth, then stir in the peanuts that you had set aside.
Process a few seconds more to create the chunks in your chunky peanut butter.
Store your chunky peanut butter in a sealed container in the fridge. It will be good for 2 weeks.
Serves: 12

Serving size: 2 tablespoons

My friends gave me that recipe, she said she tried it and it tasted really good. Try it Shermaine...wait can I just call you Arianna....I like that name ;D

you can call me Arianna or Ari if you want...i like cook, but i have no patient (ehm...i don't know, if is right this word...and i haven't my english dictionary!) i want to prepare this recipe! thank you!

harrypotterfan:)

have no patience....LOL....it's okay.....you can speak in Italian if you want.....LOL.....I'll translate for other people.....yeah your welcome ;D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Shemaine

Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on August  9, 2007, 04:15:12 AM
have no patience....LOL....it's okay.....you can speak in Italian if you want.....LOL.....I'll translate for other people.....yeah your welcome ;D

yes..it's this! i want speak english...but if you not understand me...you can say it to me. ;D