News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

*wedding*

Started by Evil_To_The_Max, January 27, 2005, 05:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil_To_The_Max

max smiled.he pulled out a quill and wrote the letter.

A ella le gusta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)
Como le encanta la gasolina (dame mas gasolina)

Kiara Johnson

Kiara spent her day sending out what invitations she could, rather had left and researching other simple things, talking to Aurors about her father and not until she was assured that he would not be able to disrupt what would be the best day of her life, she returned to go see Max.

With a quiet 'pop'  SHE appeared just inside the living room where she had left Max and stepped over to the couch and sat to wait for him, once again closing her eyes to just simply relax.

Evil_To_The_Max

Max came into the apartment"Hey!"he smiled as he saw kiara."How'd your planning go?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled, her eyes remaining closed and then took a long breath.  "It went... well."  SHE replied and then opened her eyes, slowly to gaze at him once again.  "I just simply couldn't stay at home, so came back here instead, I do hope you don't mind."  She finished, her emerald eyes running over him to come to rest on his magnificent ice blue orbs.

Evil_To_The_Max

"Of course not,"He said,sitting next to her."do you want something to eat?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara's eyes brightened.  "YES!  I am starving."  She replied, shooting Max one fo those looks that tells the other that they are an absolute genius.

Evil_To_The_Max

"okay,then,dinner it is,"He smiled.He got up and got out some food."Any requests in particular?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara grinned again and then tilted her head as if thinking.  "Hum, surprise me, all I know, is I am starving."  She replied, settling back against the couch.

Evil_To_The_Max

max started a chicken in the oven,then sat next to kiara."So,long day,I take it?"

Kiara Johnson

Kiara smiled softly over at him and then sighed.  "Kind of, yes."  SHE started, her tone sounding just a little off, but nothing too serious.  "I stopped by the Auror's department today to make sure they had a solid security plan in effect, found all kinds of loop holes...so, I spent most of it fine tuning things so a certain unwanted guest would have no way of showing his nasty face at our wedding."  She replied in all honesty.

Shadow

(Shadow appeared behind Kiara) Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Good luck with that one!! You really think the ministry is going to keep him out Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (She puts her one finger to her lips) You know the only thing to keep him out would be guards and such you know you can never be to careful these days!! (She now looks at here nail) oh I chipped a nail such pity and good blood red nail polish is hard to find!!!! But any way if you need me just call the black rose of the land!!!(She waves her hand as she disappears) see you soon Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! (A peace of paper floats down on it reeds:
                            Dancer of the dead,
                             Always wrights in red!
                           Cross her path,
                           She'll make you right your epitaph!
                           She'll put a rose in your dead hand,
                            That's why she's called the black rose of the land!
IF you want to talk to me just say the poem!)
Dancer of the dead
Always wrights in red
Don't cross her path or she'll make you right, your epitaph
She'll put a rose in your dead hand
That's why they call her the Black rose of the land.

Evil_To_The_Max

(.......um,do you want to acknowledge that kiara?)

Kiara Johnson

(Erm, no, as that isn't what the Shadow would do, if she were to pop in)

Evil_To_The_Max

(yeah,actually...thats not your shadow,its someone else.They could have knocked.lol..)
Quote from: Kiara Johnson on August 24, 2005, 12:07:17 PM
Kiara smiled softly over at him and then sighed. "Kind of, yes." SHE started, her tone sounding just a little off, but nothing too serious. "I stopped by the Auror's department today to make sure they had a solid security plan in effect, found all kinds of loop holes...so, I spent most of it fine tuning things so a certain unwanted guest would have no way of showing his nasty face at our wedding." She replied in all honesty.

(Any way...)"So,are almost all of the security measures up?"He said.

Kiara Johnson

"Ya, the have all the usual, making the location unpalatable and the like, no aperating into or away from, you know, all the usual things, but they've gone even further this time, at my request and will be placing further aurors about the vicinity and have a great working network going on, but I still feel something missing in all their efforts, maybe its just my nerves."  She admitted.