News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The Kains' Arrival

Started by Kana, January 28, 2005, 08:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taron

that would be you.....or would you like me to remind you and everyone else about a certain dream you had & the rhym which is the reason I still call you that?!
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Em

go ahead i dare you! too bad it's not true! ;D

Taron

as for you Ginny...... why should I be afraid of an orb? Lokk you seem to be a powerful witch....why can't we get along....I'm sure I could put in a good word for you with Tom......what do you think?
Sleep tight Tom....and pray to God I don't find you, because when I do you're dead!

Taron

Whatever you say rosy posy......I'll find a way to get rid of you yet just wait!

Lord Voldem0rt

*Voldem0rt appears next to Taron* I wouldn't be so sure of my self if I where you little insignifacant people. You all should now run away and cry in a dark corner for your mommy!*Voldm0rt laughs and then starts coughing*
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Kana

*A small tear trickles down Kana's cheek.  She speaks in a choked voice*  Don't you remember?  You killed my mother two years ago.  *Clears throat*  Do you need a cough drop?  I have some cherry flavored ones right here. *holds up bag*

Lord Voldem0rt

No I do not, and I remember killing her and I remember her final scream as she died and she was begging me not to kill her *Voldem0rt laughs again* You are so pathetic crying like a little baby.
To Do List:
1.CLEAR MY NAME AND GO GOOD
2. Become Minister of Magic
3.  TAKE OVER THE WORLD
4. MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!!

Kana

*With an unearthly screech, Kana launches herself at Voldem0rt.  She catches him off guard and he falls to the ground.  Kana, screaming, punches and scratches every part of Voldem0rt that she can reach.*  You... you... bast@rd... *disconnected words come out of her mouth in short, angry breaths*

Taron

*Taron appears* Get your hands off him! *she grabs Kana by the back of the shirt and throws her to the ground catching Kana's wand in her hand* You forget your place little sister! Now be a good little girl and get ahold of yourself before you end up getting hurt!

Taron

*she hands Kana back her wand* you might want to remember who your superiors are! *she grabs ahold of Voldam0rts robes and her and Voldam0rt dissapear*

Kana

*Tears flow freely from Kana's eyes*  She saved me. *Kana says this in a whisper*  I will make her come back! *Kana's voice rises*  There is still good in Taron!  She will come back!

Taron

*Taron stands unseen behind Kana as she says in a whisper* Don't count on it little sister.....I might have saved you this time but, just wait, your time will come and I won't be there to protect you when Lord Voldam0rt decides that you have become too much of a nucence! *she fades into the air*

Ginny Weasly

Quote from: Taron on January 28, 2005, 09:33:54 PM
as for you Ginny...... why should I be afraid of an orb? Lokk you seem to be a powerful witch....why can't we get along....I'm sure I could put in a good word for you with Tom......what do you think?
*scowls* Don't think so, brat.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kana

But you saved me this time.  You may do it again.  *Kana will hold on to this hope for a long time after this.*

Taron

*Taron is sitting next to Voldam0rt on the arm of his chair* Are you hurt Tom? *he shrugs* Voldam0rt: It's not too bad.....she does have your strength though. Me: Yes......I know.....*she puts her arms around him* Me: We'll have to do something about that.